• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fantasy Version

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I made it to blueberry palace and......frick, elite 4 style. I have a lv 83 delphox and level 51+ for the other 5 right now, i guess im gonna have to focus up. Is there an infinite money source?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    what is the earliest legendary and what part of the game is it? also there one before post game?

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @lancerain1 a number of them can be obtained at the same time, and no

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    ok i beat the queen but i got this error and it closed the game i will show you on the discord

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @Prowlcorp is it a purely graphical issue? Yes, it is from the animations I imported.
    @Punitgautam07 What about it?

Also, v2.1 has been released. It features a number of things requested by both you guys and people on the Discord server! As well as the usual bug fixes!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Hey, first of all, thank you for this amazing fan game. I've really enjoyed it for the past few weeks.
    Now I'm in the post game and I noticed that talking to the elf at Alpine meadow to receive gifts would crash the game. I tried on both my android and pc and the results are still the same. Hope you can fix this in the future. Anw, I'm absolutely impressed about all the move effects that were added in the new version. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Suggestion: The pp up and pp max beans cost the same, perhaps make the pp max 20k/25k

Years
    • Online now
    Hey, so I evolved Impidimp into Morgrem and noticed that it's missing its own cry. Are there other Pokemon you know who currently have missing cries and will you implement them into the game sometime?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon Fantasy
    [Pokémon Fantasy version v1.0]
    Spoiler:

OK
    Pokemon Fantasy
    Spoiler:

OK

Can my save be fixed? I dont want to rollback
    Also, what am i going to be missing for conversations and stuff

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @Prowlcorp beans make perfect sense!
    The error you got is to do with your computer BUT there is something I can do about it to make it less stressful.
    @JJSponge120 I had no idea that any mon was missing its cry. If I can find the cry online of course I will add it

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    @Prowlcorp beans make perfect sense!
    The error you got is to do with your computer BUT there is something I can do about it to make it less stressful.
    @JJSponge120 I had no idea that any mon was missing its cry. If I can find the cry online of course I will add it

Do you know how i fix it then? I can't continue, the 2nd error is when i restart

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    v2.2 now out!

@Prowlcorp I've put something in it that should fix your problem.
    If that does not work, then send me your save file via [email protected]

Last edited:
    Back