• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Fluorite Version (8-13-15, Beta 3 Released!)

Should the player speak?

• Yes

Votes: 327 55.1%
  • Only during important events

Votes: 148 24.9%
  • No

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    So an update :)

Pokémon Fluorite Version (8-13-15, Beta 3 Released!)

A release might come very soon, I just have some insertion to do. ;)
    By that I mean I gotta add in some pokemon sprites, trainer sprites and pokemon stats for a few mons I added. Once that's ready a few people will beta test and once I fix bugs it will be ready for release =)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
    As I said before, the new screenies look really good but I don't think I've ever said this but hey I'm saying this now, I really do like that you're keeping the R/S/E tiles. In my opinion, the other tiles you picked actually go perfect with the R/S/E tiles and it just overall looks really nice.
    Good job Sneasel! :D

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Well, beta 1 is released :)
    Huge thanks to Tyranitar50, DJTiKi, CosmicBlazer, and Tcoppy and a few others for beta testing :)
    Download is in the first post..
    If you find any bugs report them please :D
    Only bugs I'm aware of as of now is that sometimes there's an annoying background noise, saving, close your emulator and loading it again seems to fix it. The other one is that a few songs are slightly corrupted.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I just played through the beta. Red gave me some trouble to defeat, but the gym leader was pretty easy. Anyway, keep up the great work, looking forward to more of this game in the future!

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Wow you finally released the first beta. Anyways, I have made a video of this. I hope you enjoy this.

Haha yep I do like it, but you missed out on Swagger and kings rock by not talking to NPCS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    Finished up to the first gym and now just leveling pokes with the guy back in the home town, who you can fight unlimited times. Seems great thus far, although I was really hoping I would be able to keep that Pancham! Good job Sneasel, I hope to see this finished one day.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Finished up to the first gym and now just leveling pokes with the guy back in the home town, who you can fight unlimited times. Seems great thus far, although I was really hoping I would be able to keep that Pancham! Good job Sneasel, I hope to see this finished one day.

Someone suggested I put Pancham in amity forest and move surskit back to Route 1, I guess that would be better, so in the next beta you'll be able to get your Pancham :) Also, thanks :D

I like how you added Generation 4 Johto music. Keep up the good work.

Haha, thanks, but all I did was just some hex editing to add it, the people that did the work were gogojjtech and Wobbu.

Ttar0914

Years
    Oy Papo would be nice if you added less trees and raised the levels a bit

Well, we've been talking about it, and Tentrem Town is going to have a complete new make-over for the next beta. Moreover, we've been talking about changing the Birch-intro. About the levels: we've already raised them a bit. Amity Forest's wild Pokemon had the same level as the ones from Route 1, but this has been solved, the levels have been raised to Lv. 4-6, while the Route 1 wilds vary between Lv. 2 and 3. Also some trainer Pokemon levels have been edited before we've released beta 1.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back