• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    Why is there no location to capture squiron, i would like his mega stone and i checked the docs and it does not have a spot to catch him yet all the other starters do

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2022
    Everything seemed to be working but now every pokemon is shiny, which in itself isnt particularly a problem but their ID numbers are 00000, meaning they are all seen as traded and therefore don't obey me at all anywhere near Misty's gym level, making game progression impossible. Base ROM is v1.0, what can I do?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    Hi! I wanna thank you for making this amazing rom hack, I got my shiny starter on my first try so no soft resets were needed so I really appreciate it, raltmander looks amazing as a shiny :)
    But I just saw a bug, when my starter evolved it changed from male to female upon evolution

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    About to try the game out, any chance you have the PNG files of the Fusions? Would be dope to feature them in my youtube thumbnails? :]

Years
    Everything seemed to be working but now every pokemon is shiny, which in itself isnt particularly a problem but their ID numbers are 00000, meaning they are all seen as traded and therefore don't obey me at all anywhere near Misty's gym level, making game progression impossible. Base ROM is v1.0, what can I do?

Fire red 1.0 or squirrels 1.0? it should be just base fire red, not squirrels

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    this is my first time on the website. And I saw this on YouTube and thought it looked fun how do i download it and use it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    i cannot figure out how to play it could you please tell me how exactly i can play this i have it downloaded what do i do next?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    You need lunar ips and a base fire red 1.0 rom, then you just patch

Maybe you can add a tutorial in the description of your ROM Hack and a link to download lunar ips for people who don't know what it is (like Radical Red did).

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    In the description of the rom it says theres a link cable item to evolve traded pokemon. Where do we get the item from?

Back