• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2022
    First of all, let me say that this is the best example of fusion sprites I've ever seen for Pokemon. I actually have been playing it the past week to get a shiny living-dex. I did have a question though.
    I caught a Mega Evolved Cragaskhan in the Safari Zone, and it stayed mega evolved, and unlocked the Mega variant's Dex entry. How do you unlock the other Mega form dex entries? I have mega evolved each of ones capable of it, but I only have the Cragaskhan unlocked. Thanks for your time! And all of your hard work on the game.

Also, side note, I managed to catch an un-fused Raikou. I assume that still hasn't been changed from the base game.

Years
    First of all, let me say that this is the best example of fusion sprites I've ever seen for Pokemon. I actually have been playing it the past week to get a shiny living-dex. I did have a question though.
    I caught a Mega Evolved Cragaskhan in the Safari Zone, and it stayed mega evolved, and unlocked the Mega variant's Dex entry. How do you unlock the other Mega form dex entries? I have mega evolved each of ones capable of it, but I only have the Cragaskhan unlocked. Thanks for your time! And all of your hard work on the game.

Also, side note, I managed to catch an un-fused Raikou. I assume that still hasn't been changed from the base game.

Thank you, and yes, Raikou hasn't been changed yet, also, you can't unlock th other dex entries, they're in hte game, but are kind of easter eggs that shouldn't be seen, unless you gen the megas, did them due to the cragaskhan bug.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2022
    Is it just my luck or is it that krauncher has a extremely low catch rate. I've gone through soo many ultra balls its unreal.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2022
    On my emulator I already have saved data for the original FireRed version, if I start this ROM will it delete my save data on the original FireRed?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    After I caught my first pokemon (a shiny Lilliffa, every caught pokemon's dex entry has also been shiny, regardless of whether the one I caught was or was not. Is this intentional?

Back