• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2023
    You have to change the save type to flash 128k or turn on the real time clock on the emulator options. I forgot which. Pretty sure it's the clock tho

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2022
    Finally got around to playing this! So far so good(: but one thing I'm not totally clear on: in the Pokémon summary- pokémon skills page: what do the A+, B, B+ etc represent? It's the one thing I cannot find on any of this game's pages. Thanks!

Years
  • Finally got around to playing this! So far so good(: but one thing I'm not totally clear on: in the Pokémon summary- pokémon skills page: what do the A+, B, B+ etc represent? It's the one thing I cannot find on any of this game's pages. Thanks!
    These represent your Pokemon's IV values. I don't know the exact numbers correlating to the letter ratings, but i think it's roughly 5 to a rank. For example, an A would be somewhere near 20, and an A+ would be somewhere near 25. Hope this helped

Years
  • Finally got around to playing this! So far so good(: but one thing I'm not totally clear on: in the Pokémon summary- pokémon skills page: what do the A+, B, B+ etc represent? It's the one thing I cannot find on any of this game's pages. Thanks!

These represent your Pokemon's IV values. I don't know the exact numbers correlating to the letter ratings, but i think it's roughly 5 to a rank. For example, an A would be somewhere near 20, and an A+ would be somewhere near 25. Hope this helped

IV GRADES:

S = 30/31
    A+ = 28/29
    A = 26/27
    A- = 24/25
    B+ = 22/23
    B = 20/21
    B- = 18/19
    C+ = 16/17
    C = 14/15
    C- = 12/13
    D+ = 10/11
    D = 8/9
    D- = 6/7
    E+ = 4/5
    E = 2/3
    E- = 0/1

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2020
    I can't seem to get this to work, trying to patch my ROM brings up a message saying 'the patch doesn't match the file'.

EDIT: Okay, decided to search up and acquire the base ROM and it worked, I am dumb.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Just did a Solo Run with my favorite mon, Dragonite.

He obliterated the E4.
    (His name is Luffy tho)

This game was fun as heck. The only problem being the forced use of HMs (with the exception of Surf and Fly), and the fact I can't delete them. I often had to use HMs on my main team and that was slightly annoying, since I had to fly to a town to replace them.

Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Me and my friend have beaten Gaia

My team is
    Dovah the Naughty Noivern
    Lightning the Hasty Jolteon
    Auto the Jolly Golurk
    Luffykong the Adamant Infernape
    Rooters the Quiet Cradily
    and
    Sahloknir the Jolly Aerodactyl

My friend's team
    Chaira the Rash Espeon
    Fia the Modest Zoroark
    Alucard the Hasty Crobat
    Snowdrop the Modest Aurorus
    Triteia the Serious Empoleon
    and
    Beans the Docile Galvantula

My friend also encountered a shiny Rayquaza along the way.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2021
    Is this hack have freature like sun and moon where we as champion?I heard it from my friends that say next update will freature you as champion and another note is please change elite four music to emerald because emerald e4 music is best and fire red gym and e4 music is same

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2021
    My pokemon does not mega-evolve in battle, do I have to press a button?, How do I get breeding items?

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    I heard a lot of good stuff about this game and so I decided to start a blind Nuzlocke Challenge (Not Hardcore, but still not easy).

I won it and every minute of this game was awesome. Its very good designed and I just love it. Just sad that there is no post game content, but maybe in future.

Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Really enjoying this ROM hack! I found a bug.

When clearing the hotel, after defeating everyone, I went back to heal before fighting the guy guarding the door.

After talking to him from the left, and defeating him, he moves right. I then talked to him, again from left, and he fought me again, and moved right again.

Talking to him again repeated the battle again, and after, he moves left, and overlaps my sprite. I was able to move off his tile and continue fighting him over and over until I got bored.

I have savestates if those are helpful. Let me know, feel free to direct message or point me to proper bug report thread if this is wrong spot.

Thanks!

Back