• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    Hey lads, i took a look at the item list and i can't find the Dome fossil location on there.

Is it present and if so, where is it located?

Years
  • I'm looking for the EV reducing berries and in the thread it says the Edashore Flowers berries reset after a certain amount of steps, but I've walked more than 100,000 steps and still see the same set of berries being sold. Do they ever even change?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    I guess I've finished this game, look this:
    Pokémon Gaia Version

This hack I would say, a shining gem, worth to play! However...you know, nothing is 100% perfect, this hack too. For example:
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Red joins Gaia😂

Other issue I wanna write down here.
    First, a few Pokemon's cry has crack audio at end, I discovered: Electivire, Herdier, Diggersby.
    Second, opening bag takes too much time, it's unfortunately this is before CFRU, big size bag wouldn't open faster. Sors suffers this issue too.
    Third, not much non-RSE&FRLG music, only 4 songs. In fact, because of this, I still feel I'm in Kanto, thus gave up when I reached Seros Path. I've started on previous year, but now I decided continue playing this game, and now I finished this.
    Fourth, Hall of Fame showed wrong Pokemon that I don't have.

I love HM moves were enhanced, such as Cut, now is Bug type and 60-100-30, Technician Scyther will laugh.

Overall, a gem, worth to play.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    More things...
    This hack did full decapitalization, at least I never seen non-decapitalization word. In other hack, except CFRU hacks, always see a few words that not do decapitalization (such as "CURSE" after used Curse move).
    However, double battle still have a minor issue like other hacks. When you gain control, you can press start to toggle HP bar and digit, but after toggle, right side will cause mess. Well, that's vanilla border actually, but looks difference due to palette change. Seems this minor thing is easy to forget or never recognized by many hackers, at this moment only Unbound did this well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2022
    My few words about the game.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    There was no need to make a low probability of meeting to some pokemons. Not only you waste time just to meet them, but also get bad IVs. The probability to meet should be higher, or the IVs shouldn't be lower than B- at least for rare pokes (for gifted and exchanged ones too), or there should be Dexnav (yeah, gimme, gimme). Or IVs can be just hidden to not annoy if they are low...
    That's why I love data decryption, with this I can modify my party's Pokemon to six 31 IVs, suitable nature, may be change ability too.
    Gaia already did decryption, that's nice. Any CFRU hack did too. For other non-Decomp or CFRU hack, I usually do decryption first, then start play game.
    Make HM forgetable is simple, just modify 0x441D6, 0x125AA8's value to 00.

gdlx

composer - pkmn gaia
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    Third, not much non-RSE&FRLG music, only 4 songs. In fact, because of this, I still feel I'm in Kanto, thus gave up when I reached Seros Path. I've started on previous year, but now I decided continue playing this game, and now I finished this..

v4 will have a completely new soundtrack filled to the brim (120+ songs) with hot hot hits by yours truly and a handful of top tier musical madmen so look forward to that
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agJnvLxF3AM
    (check channel for more)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2022
    Hola e estado jugando Pokémon Gaia y tengo un pregunta cómo evolucionar a haunter a Gengar porfa ayuda se que evoluciona por intercambio pero como lo puedo evolucionar
    [translation]Hello, I have been playing Pokémon Gaia and I have a question how to evolve haunter to Gengar, please help, I know that it evolves by exchange, but how can I evolve it?[/translation]

Last edited by a moderator:

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
    Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm just dropping in to ask that once v4 comes out please contact me so that I can continue the Gaia walkthrough. For those of you who might not be aware, I made a walkthrough for v3.2 some time ago and at the time it wasn't clear if work was being done for v4. I enjoyed v3.2 and would be happy to help when the game resumes in the next major update. Have a great week!

Years
    • Seen today
    Hola e estado jugando Pokémon Gaia y tengo un pregunta cómo evolucionar a haunter a Gengar porfa ayuda se que evoluciona por intercambio pero como lo puedo evolucionar

The Changed Evolution methods doc says Haunter evolves at level 40 in Gaia.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    hola he estado jugando durante un tiempo el pokemon gaia y me interesaría saber para que sirve la piedra realeza si alguien me pudiera ayudar se lo agradecería mucho

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2022
    Just beat the game! Wonderful experience. Greetings from Perú.
    Here's my team, even though it looks different on hall of fame.
    Waiting for v4!
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    This one right before heading into Telmurk.

Attachments

• Pokémon Gaia Version
      VisualBoyAdvance 7_27_2022 7_52_56 AM.png
      24.1 KB · Views: 18
    Back