• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • An I love what you are doing with hack and probs to the people who make you those spirts they are great, can't wait until the next release beta.
    Thank you!

Edit: Whoops! Put my reply in the wrong space! Lol
    You really had me there dude! I love the base stats feature! But the hero sprites are pretty good! Definitely the highlight of this update. Though I think they could be better! Still really good.
    Thank you.

is leader belle removed or replaced or moved to a another gym?
    Belle is now the Successor of Sabulo Tower, and hands out Mega Rings to Trainers who defeat her.

Is there a list of obtainable Pokemon? Wondering if the Beldum line, Horsea line and Aerodactyl are available.

Also, I'm looking at the new female PC sprite and... regretting picking the guy. Damn, she's cute.
    There is not, I'm afraid. As of the current release, none of those are available but members from each family are encountered. Thank you!

Ooh! Loving the male and female player designs! The girl is cute. Now I wish there are two rivals you'll run into: one is Cobalt, and the other is the opposite gender you've picked. So, there will be three tasked by Redwood, and in case I played as male, I'll get to see the girl too in game. But damn! I'm just in love with the female's design. XD
    Thank you! I don't plan to make the opposite gender character involved in the main story, but it would be a nice way to introduce a story in the postgame involving the, for sure.

Cant wait until you release beta 3, your heros spites look awesome. keep up the good work
    Thanks!

Please add IVs rating system to next Beta. Your hack is awsome. Good Luck :D
    This is already a thing in the new release! Great minds think alike. Thank you!

Hi, great hack! I have reached the end of the beta, and have a few questions.
    1) The bug catching contest isn't in yet right?
    2) Megas aren't available yet I presume?
    3) i saw the stuff on the next beta, does it mean, I will have to restart my file with it?
    Thanks in advance!
    Thank you. The answer to everything you've asked is "yes", but the update in this post may be of interest to you...

awesome hack can't wait to beta 3 i have a question hawklucha isn't in the game yet? congratulations to the people who made this hack possible, one of the better hacks i've ever played keep the work you are awesome
    Thank you. Hawlucha is not in Beta 2, no.

As usual everything is looking superb. Can't wait for more updates!
    Thanks!

After the battle with Abomasnow, if your inventory if full, the game will freeze when you cant get the item from the lumberjack.
    Yeah, I had noticed that myself, and it's been fixed for the next update.

Years
  • Pokémon Gaia - Beta 2.5 Release

Screenshots

ji1FCJp.png
    QfHz4qT.png
    81f29Z5.png

HhGcOU1.png
    cvzFIqy.png
    Jm1KiP4.png

fwS2e20.png
    lQ0ckDJ.png
    XXmeUt3.png

xwCsmRI.png
    3BT9lf6.png
    ZSWHIlg.png

Team

Special thanks and credits

Downloads

• Gaia Beta v2.5
      Release date: 2nd November, 2015
      Notes: This beta ends in Precimos Island, with a total of six Gym battles. Please read the included README.txt file for important information. Saves from previous versions are NOT compatible with this version.
      Despite nominally still being Beta 2, this release introduces a whole host of new features, from Mega Evolution to The Bug-Catching Contest. A lot of content has also been added in between Gyms, as well as an additional sixth Gym. Lots of bugs from Beta 1 and 2 have been fixed, and in general the hack has a greater degree of polish.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Wooo! Looking forward to trying this out again, the female protagonist sprite looks really good! Just wondering, is the plan for beta 2.5 to be compatible with beta 3 and beyond?

Years
  • Looks amazing! Really excited to give it a try. :)
    Thank you!
    Wooo! Looking forward to trying this out again, the female protagonist sprite looks really good! Just wondering, is the plan for beta 2.5 to be compatible with beta 3 and beyond?
    Awesome! Yeah, that's the plan. No guarantees, of course, but I'll take extra care to try not to completely redo things anymore haha.

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • Pokémon Gaia - Beta 2.5 Release
    Pfft, double poster!

Anyways, this is looking great, I really like the palette tweaks everywhere, it makes things more pleasing to look at. I only wonder if you have any plans to go back and redo the intro. I find the default introduction with Oak super painful to play through and you're just spamming "a" right through it. Something nice to fit Gaia's storyline would really add to the awesomeness of this hack.

In my personal rating, I think that this hack is the best or second best in the forum right now (mainly because I'm on the team, but secondarily because it genuinely does look nice). I really hope Achromatic plays this in the near future *elbow, elbow*

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    why is petal storm look like twister but in mr.Ds patch there is flowers and petals align on twister animation?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    where do i find charmander/charmelion/charizard
    and do i get it if i use grass starter and belle gives it to me.

Years
  • Spoiler:

I've tried downloading the files 3 times and each time they're in chinese and my rom patcher can't read the files. I'm not really sure what's going on, so if someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it :) I've included a screenshot above in case it's more helpful.
    I've played previous versions of this game and I'm a big fan, really looking forward to the changes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2020
    Hello there, I'm currently playing through the game and I'm loving it. However, I just recently caught a Skiddo and is now in the first gym and when my opponent used Cottonee and attacked with Absorb, it did raise my Special Attack, but instead of saying Sap Sipper, it said "Foe's Cottonee Raised its Special Attack using Prankster" or something like that. Maybe you've already gotten a report of a bug like this, if not well I just wanted to report a bug in the game, that's all.

Edit: It would also seem that Aipom has the cry of either Totodile or Croconaw. May want to check up on that.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's so sick man!!
    I actually really like the "grades" at the stat screen of each Pokemon.
    The sprites of the heroe loos very good too.
    And also Mega evolution, Yeah!

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • Upon talking to the strength rocks in Frostbite Cave the game softlocks. I am using Visual Boy Advance-M MFC which says it was compiled on September 28, 2015.

I'd post a screenshot but lol limitations on posting images.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    In between the first two towns and taking the north path, you can walk up a ledge, which leads to a cave exit that was intended to be one-way. Felt like a cool secret with some wonderful pokemon selection inside though, so I'll just be sad when it's fixed - I'd rather you just conceal it with a tree or something and leave it. ;)

Back