• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • First off, great hack! The only thing that I didn't like was the starters, I hoped to see more unique or different ones. Still the game is very good.

Secondly, I'm stuck as many on the Ferre Ruins. I already translated the braille, googled IRON WEIGHT but I still can't seem to get through. A little help would be nice!
    Think about what kind of Pokémon might be in the chamber. Maybe it's the weight of that?

Found the UPS patcher, but if keeps saying the patch is corrupt? Do I just redownload and try again?
    That would be a good idea, yeah.

Are there any male littleo in the game cause i've been searching for about an hour now..... even saw 3 back to back at one point and nothing :(>:(
    Surely the fact that you've seen three might hint to the answer?

I've fixed a few more bugs, if you're past Frostbite Cave's events, though, you don't need to redownload.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2020
    So i just downloaded the 2.5 Beta and I played through up until I got my starter. Although, once i walked out the door i was brought to Sabulo cross and a room with a marowak. I talked to the marowak for the heck of it, and it put me into a bsttle that freezes the game after the first turn. Is this a bug or did I patch my rom incorrectly?

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • Think about what kind of Pokémon might be in the chamber. Maybe it's the weight of that?
    It's Bronzor guys. Those things are all over caves, and it's a steel type Pokemon, which is related to IRON since steel is just oxidized iron. Is this a coincidence? I don't think so guys. The answer to the puzzle is far deeper than this.

Gaia's main Pokemon is Regigigas. You can't fight Regigigas until you capture the other two Regis. There's three of them, like a triangle. What else is a triangle? The illuminati symbol. The Illuminati are like puppeteers, controlling everything, like psychics. Bronzor is a psychic Pokemon. Bronzor is a steel type Pokemon. Bronzor likely to be found in this chamber.

You know what they say. If it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it probably is a duck.

But what about this specification about Weight? Bronzor have levitate, so it surely can't have it's weight measured normally. Well jokes aside, the trick is to capture a Bronzor, and a second Pokemon with the move Gravity. Then you can go to the starting town and talk to the Player's Mom. She'll tell you the weight of your Bronzor, and you use that as the number for the chamber. Hope this helps everyone!

mkarthick98

Tensai
    Years
  • I may be forgetting some, but I think only Pidgeotite, Altarianite, Charizite Y, Venusaurite, Blastoisite, Scizorite, Pinsirite, Beedrillite and Heracronite are available in the current release. I've just added Absolite, just for you!

Oh, thank you.

Yet again! Please redownload the patch, patch it to a clean FireRed ROM, and replace the old Gaia ROM with this newly patched one, and continue playing with that. As usual, save in a Pokémon Center before patching.

edit: lol, and again (as of 17:32 UTC 06/11/2015)

Thank you!

mkarthick98

Tensai
    Years
  • So i just downloaded the 2.5 Beta and I played through up until I got my starter. Although, once i walked out the door i was brought to Sabulo cross and a room with a marowak. I talked to the marowak for the heck of it, and it put me into a bsttle that freezes the game after the first turn. Is this a bug or did I patch my rom incorrectly?

I have the exact same bug. Whenever I walk out Redwood's room in the Library, it warps to the Marowak temple instead. The battlr didnt crash for me though. I got my butt kicked, and then ended up back at home. Messed up warp, I guess.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2019
    I'm not sure if I'm messing something up here, but I've downloaded the 2.5 patch several different times today, but the UPS file seems to be have been invalid or otherwise nonfunctional in each attempt. NUPS says the patching was a success, but the patched game becomes invalid to read, and the new patcher in my most recent attempt says the problem is with the patch file.

P.S. I've also tried two different Fire Red ROMs, both clean.

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I'm not sure if I'm messing something up here, but I've downloaded the 2.5 patch several different times today, but the UPS file seems to be have been invalid or otherwise nonfunctional in each attempt. NUPS says the patching was a success, but the patched game becomes invalid to read, and the new patcher in my most recent attempt says the problem is with the patch file.

P.S. I've also tried two different Fire Red ROMs, both clean.

me im using nups patcher that include on a first 2.5 version of gaia and my rom was fire red u not squirrel but its ok i ended up at precimos island.
    try using nups patcher on romhacking utilties. (click ignore first if ever u didnt know )
    ( sorry wrong grammar / bad english )

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    This beta is extremely better than the old beta. The game battle mechanics are very exellent (I'd love the IV rating system) and the outworld map is awsome beside the good storyline. Good luck to the game maker!!!
    -------BTW, Can I ask a question? Will Floette have her eternal form?
    Thanks for making this wonderful game!---------------------------------

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Bizarre. After I get my Pokemon from Redwood and try to leave the room, I'm warped to an island in Sabulo Cross that has a Marowak. I take it that's not intended?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    This is the best hack I've played since the Ruby Destiny series. I love this hack, and you did a remarkable job on it. You did stuff that I didn't even know was possible in a hack. You did remarkably well, and the beta feels so clean that I feel like I'm playing a completed version. I wish I could do what you're doing.

Years
  • So i just downloaded the 2.5 Beta and I played through up until I got my starter. Although, once i walked out the door i was brought to Sabulo cross and a room with a marowak. I talked to the marowak for the heck of it, and it put me into a bsttle that freezes the game after the first turn. Is this a bug or did I patch my rom incorrectly?
    My bad, I forgot to undo that when testing.

I have the exact same bug. Whenever I walk out Redwood's room in the Library, it warps to the Marowak temple instead. The battlr didnt crash for me though. I got my butt kicked, and then ended up back at home. Messed up warp, I guess.
    Please redownload!

This beta is extremely better than the old beta. The game battle mechanics are very exellent (I'd love the IV rating system) and the outworld map is awsome beside the good storyline. Good luck to the game maker!!!
    -------BTW, Can I ask a question? Will Floette have her eternal form?
    Thanks for making this wonderful game!---------------------------------
    Thank you! Floette-E is technically in the code but has no sprite and probably won't be available, ever.

Bizarre. After I get my Pokemon from Redwood and try to leave the room, I'm warped to an island in Sabulo Cross that has a Marowak. I take it that's not intended?
    Yeah, it was me forgetting to undo something. If you redownload, it's fixed!

This is the best hack I've played since the Ruby Destiny series. I love this hack, and you did a remarkable job on it. You did stuff that I didn't even know was possible in a hack. You did remarkably well, and the beta feels so clean that I feel like I'm playing a completed version. I wish I could do what you're doing.
    Thank you!

FIRST damn male litleo i see caught it leveled it up 1 level but didn't save and the damn game crashes >:( {D:}

caught another one same thing
    What version are you playing? Can you please redownload and then try again, and tell me what happens?

Please redownload. Make sure the version says it was updated 07/11/2015.

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • My bad, I forgot to undo that when testing.

Please redownload!

Thank you! Floette-E is technically in the code but has no sprite and probably won't be available, ever.

Yeah, it was me forgetting to undo something. If you redownload, it's fixed!

Thank you!

What version are you playing? Can you please redownload and then try again, and tell me what happens?

Please redownload. Make sure the version says it was updated 07/11/2015.

i re-downloaded it twice but the bug seems to only be with male litleos cause i caught a female one leveled it and it's just fine.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2023
    Mega Altaria hasn,t the correct Sprite

Mega altaria and mega pinsir have no ability

PS it is my Favorite rom hack
    And will mega salamence be obtainable before elite 4?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Could you tell me where I can find these Pokemon Noibat, Clauncher, Fletchling, fossils kalos, kalos staters

Where I can find the Charmander and Charizard mega stone.

Is my favorite pokemon hack should be exciting final beta

I hope he does well with progect

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    Not really sure what happened, but I just logged into my PC (in-game) and for some reason the game has given me 2 and a half boxes full of lvl 32 Swinub...

I'm not complaining too much, they're a good level for where I am (Sabulo Island) but I'm not entirely sure where they came from so I thought I'd let you know. Not sure if you'll be able to replicate it, the only weird thing I can think of doing is talking to the sign on Sabulo Island which has no writing on it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2019
    Sorry for the repeat here, but the suggestion earlier in the thread was a failure. Patchers still say they can't read the UPS file, and redownloading hasn't helped with any of the issues. I don't see any reason why this problem exists though, as I've patched other games before.

Years
  • After I mega evolve my Charizard its ability drought won't activate.. It only activates when I switch it out and in back.. And there is no mega sprite on battle screen too

Back