• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Hi! This hackroom is one of the best games of Pokémon that I have played ever. But, in the last beta (2.5), I don't know how to continue in the Ferre Ruins: people have told me I need to capture a Bronzor for the code of the ruins, but I don't know exactly what I do with it. Anyone can help me?

PD.: Sorry if my English is misspelled, I'm spanish. xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2020
    Can someone let me know how to evolve my eevee into a glaceon? I assumed it would be frostbite cave but so far no dice. I would appreciate the help, thanks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    Hi Guys, can you help me solve this?!!!
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Clauncher and Noibat for Rayquaza888 can be found here :D
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Last edited:

mkarthick98

Tensai
    Years
  • Okay, so I found a few issues.
    -Mega Pinsir backsprite needs fixing
    -Mega Pinsir has no ability
    -Redwood tells you to get Cut from Vincent in Aerous, which doesnt happen in this beta.
    -There is a tree in Valoon, in the tall grass that you can walk through.

On a side note, is Absol in the game yet? Can't find it, although I have absolite.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    Hi!
    I am so sorry for bothering you again...but the learnset of scyter is from gen VI, right? But at lvl 25 it learns Fury attack instead of fury cutter...kind of a bummer ^^
    Sorry if this was mentioned before.
    Have a nice Weekend everybody!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Okay, so I found a few issues.
    -Redwood tells you to get Cut from Vincent in Aerous, which doesnt happen in this beta.

On a side note, is Absol in the game yet? Can't find it, although I have absolite.

Hi! Where did you find that stone? I'm looking for all ^.^

It's Bronzor guys. Those things are all over caves, and it's a steel type Pokemon, which is related to IRON since steel is just oxidized iron. Is this a coincidence? I don't think so guys. The answer to the puzzle is far deeper than this.

Gaia's main Pokemon is Regigigas. You can't fight Regigigas until you capture the other two Regis. There's three of them, like a triangle. What else is a triangle? The illuminati symbol. The Illuminati are like puppeteers, controlling everything, like psychics. Bronzor is a psychic Pokemon. Bronzor is a steel type Pokemon. Bronzor likely to be found in this chamber.

You know what they say. If it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it probably is a duck.

But what about this specification about Weight? Bronzor have levitate, so it surely can't have it's weight measured normally. Well jokes aside, the trick is to capture a Bronzor, and a second Pokemon with the move Gravity. Then you can go to the starting town and talk to the Player's Mom. She'll tell you the weight of your Bronzor, and you use that as the number for the chamber. Hope this helps everyone!

But... Where I can get Gravity?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Great update again! Few bugs:

- YOU GET A FREE GALLADE EVERY TIME YOU INTERACT WITH THE PIDGEOT IN BATTLE MARSH! Haha.
    - Mega Stones can be Knocked Off
    - Mega Pidgeot is Normal/Fighting
    - Sigilyph can learn Surf but not Fly (good for me because I don't have a Water type)
    - Is No Guard supposed to work even if you're flying/digging? Might not be a bug
    - Slight overview; you get Calm Mind TM twice, from 6th leader and from Valoon Way from a poke ball. You could change the Valoon one and reset it, so everybody gets the new item you put there in the next beta.

Can you find the proof for thr bank in Telmurk yet? And does the beta end right after 6th gym with no additional story content with your rival, professor or someone in Precimos for example. Thank you again! Game is pleasure to play. :)

Last edited:

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • Hi! Where did you find that stone? I'm looking for all ^.^

But... Where I can get Gravity?

You'll need to find a Clefairy. It's a locked encounter, and you can only find it if you use Turtwig as your starter, and only use Tackle. Then Turtwig evolves to Torterra, you'll be able to go to route 1 and find a Clefairy with gravity. If you use any other move before Turtwig evolves, it will fail the process and you'll need to restart the game, even leer or growl. Also if your Turtwig faints, the challenge is considered failed. This change was added to increase the overall difficulty of Gaia, to stay loyal to all the Nuzlocke fanatics.

It's actually quite easy to do since Turtwig can hold experience share, and you can just catch something else to use instead. I haven't confirmed it works for other starters, but it seems to work for Turtwig.

Happy time player Gaia!

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Could you tell me where I can find these Pokemon Noibat, Clauncher, Fletchling, fossils kalos, kalos staters

Where I can find the Charmander and Charizard mega stone.

Is my favorite pokemon hack should be exciting final beta

I hope he does well with progect

You have to start the game with Piplup. Then Belle will give you one.

- YOU GET A FREE GALLADE EVERY TIME YOU INTERACT WITH THE PIDGEOT IN BATTLE MARSH! Haha.
    - Sigilyph can learn Surf but not Fly (good for me because I don't have a Water type)
    - Is No Guard supposed to work even if you're flying/digging? Might not be a bug
    - Slight overview; you get Calm Mind TM twice, from 6th leader and from Valoon Way from a poke ball. You could change the Valoon one and reset it, so everybody gets the new item you put there in the next beta.

Can you find the proof for thr bank in Telmurk yet? And does the beta end right after 6th gym with no additional story content with your rival, professor or someone in Precimos for example. Thank you again! Game is pleasure to play. :)

No Guard is actually supposed to work like that! Though good catch with the other ones. I think I'll be giving myself some Gallades haha!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    So I found a bug with the Focus Sash. Rather than preventing fainting if the holder is at full HP, it just flat out prevents fainting from moves. Period. Like, with one HP left any attacks activate the Focus Sash and it keeps the Pokemon alive. Can't say I'm too upset about that (invincible Pokemon, muhaha!) but it's still a bug.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    You'll need to find a Clefairy. It's a locked encounter, and you can only find it if you use Turtwig as your starter, and only use Tackle. Then Turtwig evolves to Torterra, you'll be able to go to route 1 and find a Clefairy with gravity. If you use any other move before Turtwig evolves, it will fail the process and you'll need to restart the game, even leer or growl. Also if your Turtwig faints, the challenge is considered failed. This change was added to increase the overall difficulty of Gaia, to stay loyal to all the Nuzlocke fanatics.

It's actually quite easy to do since Turtwig can hold experience share, and you can just catch something else to use instead. I haven't confirmed it works for other starters, but it seems to work for Turtwig.

Happy time player Gaia!

Even so I cherish your creativity, I have to ruin your trolling fun here.
    The digits you have to type in are the weight of a specific legendary pokemon. And you dont need the move gravity. All you need is cpt. Google ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2020
    Hi! This hackroom is one of the best games of Pokémon that I have played ever. But, in the last beta (2.5), I don't know how to continue in the Ferre Ruins: people have told me I need to capture a Bronzor for the code of the ruins, but I don't know exactly what I do with it. Anyone can help me?

It's not the weight of a bronzor it's the weight of the pokemon the new elders are after in that cave. Think about it ok? Hope I helped!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Great update again! Few bugs:

I got Swinub instead of Gallade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020

I get a free lvl 32 Swinub, which isn't quite as good :/ I think it must be the same thing that happens when talking to the sign at the very west of Sabulo Island, although I don't know how the pokemon is chosen...

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2020
    Well, I have finished most of what this version of the beta has to offer. And I feel like this one of the best hacks that I've ever played. Bravo to you Spherical Ice. I can't wait for its completion.

Years
  • i re-downloaded it twice but the bug seems to only be with male litleos cause i caught a female one leveled it and it's just fine.
    Okay, it should be fixed now.

Mega Altaria hasn,t the correct Sprite

Mega altaria and mega pinsir have no ability

PS it is my Favorite rom hack
    And will mega salamence be obtainable before elite 4?
    The Mega sprites are already noted in the Readme, thanks. I forgot to add that some Pokémon won't always have the correct ability (or a ability). Salamencite probably will be available before the Elite Four.

Could you tell me where I can find these Pokemon Noibat, Clauncher, Fletchling, fossils kalos, kalos staters

Where I can find the Charmander and Charizard mega stone.

Is my favorite pokemon hack should be exciting final beta

I hope he does well with progect
    Noibat can be found in Ferre Ruins, as can Clauncher. The Kalos Fossils and starters are not available in this current release. If you chose Piplup as your starter, Successor Belle will reward you with a Charmeleon holding Charizite Y. If you redownload, Fletchling will be able to be found in Nestpine Climb. Thank you!

A bug again, after Gallade learns PSYCHO CUT, the game turns to blackscreen
    This should be fixed if you redownload.

Not really sure what happened, but I just logged into my PC (in-game) and for some reason the game has given me 2 and a half boxes full of lvl 32 Swinub...

I'm not complaining too much, they're a good level for where I am (Sabulo Island) but I'm not entirely sure where they came from so I thought I'd let you know. Not sure if you'll be able to replicate it, the only weird thing I can think of doing is talking to the sign on Sabulo Island which has no writing on it.
    Lol, my bad. Fixed if you redownload.

Sorry for the repeat here, but the suggestion earlier in the thread was a failure. Patchers still say they can't read the UPS file, and redownloading hasn't helped with any of the issues. I don't see any reason why this problem exists though, as I've patched other games before.
    Are you sure you're using a UPS patcher? I did include two in the download, so I don't see why they're failing.

After I mega evolve my Charizard its ability drought won't activate.. It only activates when I switch it out and in back.. And there is no mega sprite on battle screen too
    Yeah, Drought not activating upon Mega Evolution is one of the bugs listed on the Mega Evolution github's issue trackers, which itself is listed in the Readme, as are the lack of mega sprites for certain Pokémon.

Hi Guys, can you help me solve this?!!!
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Clauncher and Noibat for Rayquaza888 can be found here :D
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    To continue through Ferre Ruins you only need a combination, nothing else. The combination is hinted at in the braille, which translates to IRON WEIGHT. Think about what Pokémon the New Elders are after: try entering its weight as the combination.

Can someone let me know how to evolve my eevee into a glaceon? I assumed it would be frostbite cave but so far no dice. I would appreciate the help, thanks.
    Level-up in the third floor of Frostbite Cave (if you take the entrance in Nestpine Town to be the first floor).

Okay, so I found a few issues.

Fixed the last two, Absol has been added to Telmurk Outskirts, and Mega Pinsir's lack of an ability has been made more clear in the Readme.

edit: I just realised what you meant regarding Mega Pinsir's back sprite. I've fixed it now.

Hi!
    I am so sorry for bothering you again...but the learnset of scyter is from gen VI, right? But at lvl 25 it learns Fury attack instead of fury cutter...kind of a bummer ^^
    Sorry if this was mentioned before.
    Have a nice Weekend everybody!
    Thank you! Fixed.

Fixed the first, third, fourth and fifth points. The second point was already listed in the Readme. The sixth one isn't a bug. Thanks for playing! It does indeed end with the battle against the Precimos Island Gym Leader, provdied you've explored the rest of the region already.

So I found a bug with the Focus Sash. Rather than preventing fainting if the holder is at full HP, it just flat out prevents fainting from moves. Period. Like, with one HP left any attacks activate the Focus Sash and it keeps the Pokemon alive. Can't say I'm too upset about that (invincible Pokemon, muhaha!) but it's still a bug.
    I'm aware of this bug, but where did you find a Focus Sash? I thought I had removed them, haha.

Well, I have finished most of what this version of the beta has to offer. And I feel like this one of the best hacks that I've ever played. Bravo to you Spherical Ice. I can't wait for its completion.
    Thank you!

You get Absolite in a Rock Climb spot off Precimos Island. Incidentally, he's trolling you.

Also, do you know where to catch Absol?
    If you redownload, you can find them in Telmurk Outskirts.

Please redownload. Make sure the version says it was updated 08/11/2015.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    thanks for the help
    which was picked chichar ivasaur touched me, now I get it
    where I can find binacle

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    Dude, i'm caged in the Telmurk City Gym! :(
    *Sorry, if I don't speak english very well, I'm BR*

Last edited:
    Back