• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    It doesn't have officials,but google "Mega Torterra" and holy molly those fanarts,there's a lot of MTorterra,those being "unofficials"

When I said no unofficial ones, I was referring to ingame. I'm not even certain fanmade Megas will appear in this game in general, either.

Years
  • Are you able to transfer saves over to other versions? Because I just beat the sixth gym and I came out and I just stand there and do nothing! Please don't tell me that I have to start all over again :( I have a level 58 Torterra, a Mega Blastoise and a Mega Heracross that I really, really want to keep! :( If you are not able to transfer saves over to the new games, when the latest hack comes out, could you please edit the attached SAV file to make it match the new game? Thank you :)

Attachments

• Pokemon Gaia.sav
      128 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:
    Years
  • Damn, this is probably the most impressive hack I've seen. I've recently moved out of hacking and into Pokemon Essentials, but I enjoy popping back in to see whats going on, only to find this! I need to play this sometime.

Years
  • is there already gengaritte and banettite in the game? cuz i already roamed the entire possible places and found nothing of these two.. thats sad tho.. :'(

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Hello SphericalIce, first things first, I wanted to compliment for the awesome work you've done on this hack so far!
    By the way, I need help on progressing in the game: I am stuck in telmurk city, I need to battle Sid, but I can't seem to find him anywhere and that mightyena thug doesn't let me in the gym. Is there a particular event I need to trigger? Because I've already explored all the warehouses and beaten all the mightyena thugs in the city.

P. S.
    Where can I find a fishing rod?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    This really is the best hack I've ever played. Well scripted, with 0 bugs and gorgeous sprites.
    A bug I found, pretty minor: At the battle marsh, if you stop fighting, the guy who heals your pokemon after every battle doesn't actually heal you (even though he says he does). If you do keep on battling, your pokemon are actually healed.

Years
  • Sorry if this has been answered but I'm having trouble finding it if it has. I'm currently stuck in Telmurk City/Telmurk Outskirts. Where can I get rock climb to continue forward?

Years
  • At the bug catching conftest i didnt win 2 times and the winners got the Beedrill mega stone and Scizor mega stone. Whenever i win i get a normal evolution stone. Is it possible i can get the mega stones still or is it just a one time thing?

Years
  • It's amazing game ! I love this hack, the story is amazing i can wait for next beta
    Thanks.

yes, it's that same ROM. I couldn't get it to happen again either - after triggering it once and loading an earlier save, it didn't happen. Using Vba-link 1.7.2
    Strange. I'm not really sure what to do, then, but I'll look out for it.

and i always think that RED is for decreased and BLUE for increased:embarrass:embarrass
    Yeah, but that's how the real games do it and I think deviating from that would only confuse people that are used to that, too. At least this way you're learning something that is applicable to the canon games, too.

The game is awesome. And well in previous versions i couldve gotten a tepig and I really want to catch and use a tepig on my team but where can I find him!? And is there any thunderstone in this game?? I really want to use a jolteon as well. and those two things that are missing for my team :C if someone could tell me that would be great. p.s if tepig is unavailable to find can i cheat him in the game ? even if it is a firered and gamesharks for fire red there are no cheats for a tepig in a gen 3 game. Thank you.
    Tepig is no longer available, no. I've added a second ThunderStone as the other one was pretty lategame and in an obscure location (Abomasnow Woods). It can be found in Aerous Valley, now, near the twins.

How do I evolve Gurdurr
    This is in the README.

This game is more then awesome its amazing im really glad you like this hack to i secretly hope that even after this there will be like a 3 series to the game that would be nice but am grateful to this also.
    Thanks. I don't really know if I'll be doing any more hacks after this, though. At most I'd probably do a long postgame if I still have the hacking itch when it's "finished", but a series of three is definitely going to happen, haha.

Hey!, Spherical Ice!
    Thanks For The Reply But....
    What I was asking were the list of the AVAILABLE Mega Stones,the location questions are just Optional
    So please reply

Also instead of Females Getting Charmelon And Males Getting Ivysaur holding their mega stones, Wynaut (Sorry.... Bad Joke i'll admit) just make it between choosing the three Kanto starters holding their respective mega stones, but again just a request.
    Thanks For Reading! Anybody who reads this
    As far as I know, the following Mega Stones can be obtained in v2.5: Venusaurite, Charizite Y, Blastoisite, Heracronite, Banettite (you'll need to redownload to find this, I've replaced the Regal Stone in Telmurk Outskirts with it), Absolite, Beedrillite, Pidgeotite, Slowbronite, Sharpedonite, Cameruptite, Altarianite and Lopunnite.

The Mega that you're given by Belle depends on the starter you chose; it will be the Kanto starter of the type your starter is strong against, so if you chose Turtwig, you will get Wartortle, and so on.

I'm not sure if this has been fixed, but I have a female Litleo and in the README file it says that you can evolve it to a female Pyroar if you use Moon Stone but I allow me to use a Moon Stone on her, only a Fire Stone.

EDIT: I would also like you know exactly how the Stat "grading" gets it's grade. Like, how does one get an A+ rating on a stat?
    My bad, you need a Sun Stone to evolve into female Pyroar. I've updated the README, thanks.

The stat grades correspond to a Pokémon's IVs, where 31 is an S and 0 is an E-. Incidentally, I've updated the colour scheme for those grades.

Found something strange in the 12/1/15 update on the last floor of the ferre ruins you encounter wild sunflora on every single tile (Includeing surf tiles)and with every move (even turning around) the sunflora vary in levels (I have seen 0,2,4,7,14,24,25,28,32,35,3742,48,60,69,70,81,85,89, and 91.) If it helps their move set is petal dance sunnyday leaf storm and double edge and the only ability I could physically see was solar power.
    I've fixed this, thank you.

PLS on the next update include the ability to Synchronize Natures or Pass it down with a Everstone...either one is OK....Hats Down, Best Hack of 2015-16 by far!
    I'll look into this, but it's definitely not a priority for now. Thank you!

really love this hack its so amazing! never played so awesome as this before! but where can i find banettite? can someone help me please i really love banette mega evolution <3
    Thanks. I actually intended to include Banettite but never got around to it; it can now be found in the Telmurk Outskirts.

Very good game. I hope this gets completed I wish u the best of luck! ^-^
    Thank you.

Is it possible to get a Torterra Mega Stone? Please answer!
    Mega Torterra, and by extension Torterranite, does not exist in this game; I have no intention to add fake Mega Evolutions, at least for now.

This hack was a joy to play through. Challenging without being insane, I loved every second of it.
    Thanks! I'm glad you had fun.

Are you able to transfer saves over to other versions? Because I just beat the sixth gym and I came out and I just stand there and do nothing! Please don't tell me that I have to start all over again :( I have a level 58 Torterra, a Mega Blastoise and a Mega Heracross that I really, really want to keep! :( If you are not able to transfer saves over to the new games, when the latest hack comes out, could you please edit the attached SAV file to make it match the new game? Thank you :)
    As I said in the README, I do intend to make saves from v2.5 compatible with future versions, but, of course, I can't 100% guarantee that, either. For now, though, you do not need to.

Damn, this is probably the most impressive hack I've seen. I've recently moved out of hacking and into Pokemon Essentials, but I enjoy popping back in to see whats going on, only to find this! I need to play this sometime.
    Thank you!

is there already gengaritte and banettite in the game? cuz i already roamed the entire possible places and found nothing of these two.. thats sad tho.. :'(
    Gengarite is not, but Banettite can be found in the Telmurk Outskirts if you redownload.

Hello SphericalIce, first things first, I wanted to compliment for the awesome work you've done on this hack so far!
    By the way, I need help on progressing in the game: I am stuck in telmurk city, I need to battle Sid, but I can't seem to find him anywhere and that mightyena thug doesn't let me in the gym. Is there a particular event I need to trigger? Because I've already explored all the warehouses and beaten all the mightyena thugs in the city.

P. S.
    Where can I find a fishing rod?
    Thank you. I recommend you check out some of the houses in Telmurk City, maybe there are some Mightyena thugs you didn't take care of!

You can get a Good Rod from the Fisherman in Celanto Town's condominiums, if you show him a full team of six.

This really is the best hack I've ever played. Well scripted, with 0 bugs and gorgeous sprites.
    A bug I found, pretty minor: At the battle marsh, if you stop fighting, the guy who heals your pokemon after every battle doesn't actually heal you (even though he says he does). If you do keep on battling, your pokemon are actually healed.
    Thank you! I think I've fixed that if you redownload, but I haven't test it, so confirmation would be nice. Thanks for playing!

Sorry if this has been answered but I'm having trouble finding it if it has. I'm currently stuck in Telmurk City/Telmurk Outskirts. Where can I get rock climb to continue forward?
    If you've got the Pollution Badge, you can now go to the Telmurk Game Corner to activate an event, and then continue through the Underground Path, where you will get Rock Climb. Hope that helps!

At the bug catching conftest i didnt win 2 times and the winners got the Beedrill mega stone and Scizor mega stone. Whenever i win i get a normal evolution stone. Is it possible i can get the mega stones still or is it just a one time thing?
    When you come first place you have a random chance of getting any Bug-type Mega Stone or any regular evolutionary Stone. The only fixed Mega Stone prize is Vernon's Beedrillite in the first competition you enter.

You can redownload to make Banettite and an earlier ThunderStone available, as well as fix a few bugs.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Thank you! I didn't think about going back! Lol

Years
  • OMG mega banetteeeee!!! I LOVE YOU spherical ice you're the best! although it doesnt have the sprite yet hahaha! and btw i forgot to tell you this, the rom crashes whenever im going to trade my zangoose to spiritomb to the old man in valoon town going to telmurk city for his spiritomb. and now sometimes my max repel doesnt work.. only sometimes tho. but its working sometimes lol.

Years
  • now i got 12 mega stones. absolite, altarianite,banettite, beedrillite, cameruptite, heracronite, lopunnite, pinsirite, scizorite, sharpedonite, slowbronite, venasaurite(given by belle). so what else did i miss? any help there please :) or clues hahaha!

unIQuE-_-SK

Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Was hunting for adamant pinsir for hours only to find out his mega form has no ability :) pls can u add Aerialate into the game?
    I think I saw it in ability resource thread or somewhere. Otherwise love the hack GJ.

SidDays

Professional Lurker
    Years
  • now i got 12 mega stones. absolite, altarianite,banettite, beedrillite, cameruptite, heracronite, lopunnite, pinsirite, scizorite, sharpedonite, slowbronite, venasaurite(given by belle). so what else did i miss? any help there please :) or clues hahaha!

Pidgeotite is there in one of those hidden pathways between trees :) I think in Telmurt outskirts near the guy who tells you he caught an Electabuzz

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2022
    Hi. excellent work.
    but I do want to ask how to extend the list of habitat of the Pokemon Pokedex and edit as you have haceho you, it would be helpful for me, thanks

Years
  • OMG mega banetteeeee!!! I LOVE YOU spherical ice you're the best! although it doesnt have the sprite yet hahaha! and btw i forgot to tell you this, the rom crashes whenever im going to trade my zangoose to spiritomb to the old man in valoon town going to telmurk city for his spiritomb. and now sometimes my max repel doesnt work.. only sometimes tho. but its working sometimes lol.
    Thank you! The lack of sprite is already noted in the README. I've fixed the trading bug. As for the Max Repel, are you sure the Pokémon in the first slot of your team is of a higher level than the wilds? If not, then Repels won't work. Otherwise, which map does this occur on, and what level is your first Pokémon? Thanks for the help.

now i got 12 mega stones. absolite, altarianite,banettite, beedrillite, cameruptite, heracronite, lopunnite, pinsirite, scizorite, sharpedonite, slowbronite, venasaurite(given by belle). so what else did i miss? any help there please :) or clues hahaha!
    There's a list of all of the available Mega Stones in the FAQ; I recently added Abomasite if you redownload.

Was hunting for adamant pinsir for hours only to find out his mega form has no ability :) pls can u add Aerialate into the game?
    I think I saw it in ability resource thread or somewhere. Otherwise love the hack GJ.
    I've just added Aerilate, as well as the other -ate abilities. I also fixed Skill Link, so Mega Heracross will be more usable, too. Enjoy!

Hi. excellent work.
    but I do want to ask how to extend the list of habitat of the Pokemon Pokedex and edit as you have haceho you, it would be helpful for me, thanks
    Thank you. This isn't the place to get hacking help, however: check out the Beginner's Lounge.

You can redownload to fix trading and get the -ate abilities and Skill Link working!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2016
    Pls, inclide Mega Gardevoir or Gallade...thise are my FAV...and my Pyroar cannot learn Hyper Voice or Dark Pulse when i try the move tutor using blue shards!

Years
  • Pls, inclide Mega Gardevoir or Gallade...thise are my FAV...and my Pyroar cannot learn Hyper Voice or Dark Pulse when i try the move tutor using blue shards!
    Gardevoirite or Galladite, or both, will be available in Beta 3, but for now I feel any additional Mega Stones will make them far too common. You can redownload to fix the issue with female Pyroar's compatibility, though.

Back