• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    I've been waiting for two years!!! MY DUUUUUUUUDES IT'S GONNA BE OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Thank you so much Spherical Ice! This hack easily holds a place as one of my favorites! I'm glad to see that a beatable version is coming out! Bless you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    First of all Congrantulations on finishing your Rom Hack. It's probably one of the greatest rom hacks (If not even the greatest one).

Second: in the morning I saw on Discord Channel Links to the item/pokemon location/Mega stone List. But now in the afternoon I can't find them anymore. Do you mind adding them again? I'd like to start thinking about a team! ;)

And once again. Thums up to your hard and dedicating work!!

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • Congrats, you worked really hard in the Hack Rom and making it to the credits it's a big deal, you should be proud!
    Also I'm sure that MrDollSteak helped a lot with it, so congrats to him as well.

Years
  • since the release date has been announced I look every 5 minutes if the update is available a big thank you spherical ice to you the best hackrom pokemon I played

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Pokémon Gaia - Beta 3.0 Release

Screenshots

titlescreen.png
    town_map.png
    2.png

underwater.png
    3.png
    league.png

Locations and Info [SPOILERS!]

Downloads

• Gaia Beta v3.2
      Release date: 8th November, 2018
      Mirror Download: http://sphericalice.com/romhacking/hacks/gaia/pokemon_gaia_v3.2.zip
      Notes: v3.2 is a bugfix update for v3 (changelog). Saves from v3.0 and v3.1 ARE compatible with v3.2. However, as with v3.0, saves from versions v2.5 or before of Gaia are NOT compatible with v3.2. This beta ends after the credits roll in the Pokémon League, with all eight Gym battles, the full main story, and the Elite Four and Champion battles. Please read the included README.txt file for important information, or visit the Discord server linked above. On top of the purely new content added to this release, a lot of content has also been added in between Gyms, as well as lots of bugfixes from Beta v2.5, balancing, and in general the hack has a greater degree of polish. Saves from previous versions are NOT compatible with this version. There is no postgame in this release; there is a v4 planned which will tie up the loose ends of the story, as well as feature two new islands-worth of content, and more items, Pokémon and legendary encounters.
      Previous version v3.1: [dropbox] [mirror]
      v3.1 Release date: 16th October, 2018
      Previous version v3.0: [dropbox] [mirror]
      v3.0 Release date: 14th October, 2018

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    It's been four yeas huh... Let me just say Congratulations on finishing this masterpiece :squiddab:.

Back