• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2021
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    woeCfep.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    Thanks for the release!

I noticed a bug: My lvl 21 female kirlia suddenly started evolving to Gallade.

Edit: Magic Guard Ability does not work. My clefairy takes poison damage.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Halp. my ALSO (i dont think gender matters) female Kirlia started evolving to Gallade at lvl 30

Toyotasomi no Miko

It's a car joke, see.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Nice, nice.

A bit of a shame that Combee line isn't in given my favorite bug is Vespiquen, but I'll probably check this out regardless at some point. Lots of other stuff I like is available early.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    A few fans have been sent to hospital all with same diagnosis... They dying to play the best hack in the world. Pokemon Gaia

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    This is a very small bug to report, but Rufflet's icon has these weird lines on it. It doesn't affect the gameplay at all, so it's a low priority.

EDIT:
    Found another very small bug, Gigalith has a static icon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    I sadly can't even try this rom hack out because of the patching error saying its incompatible with the specific rom I had to search around for. Can someone help me with this?

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2024
    I haven't played this hack since 2.5 came out and I forgot just how much I missed it!!! Easily the greatest Pokemon game I have ever played. Period.

Out of curiosity (because I absolutely love it), is there a link to the Route 10 remix used in Ignis Roost?

Thank you SphericalIce for this, it was WELL worth the wait!!! Keep up the incredible work because this is absolutely amazing and it can only get better from here.

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • Found a graphical shenanigan every time my Charmeleon learns a move:
    8ZuKanG.png

EDIT: A similar thing happens with Empoleon as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Hey all. So happy that this hack is out. I just wanted to ask a quick question. I'm playing this game a lot for the storyline, because I'm short on time due to lifestyle. So I tend to use rare candy cheats to level/gain money. A lot of the ones I'm used to using haven't quite been working on VBA. So two questions, is this just because of the newest version of the ROM? And what is the best emulator to play this on? I'll gladly just level my pokemon sans candied steroids if this can't be helped.

Years
  • This is a fantastic rom hack.

One question about saves though. I know how get it to work on my PC but I converted it into a .cia file and transferred it to my DS so I could play it on the go. But I can't save, even though I applied a SRAM patch and put it on 128KB. Am I just fundamentally missing something here?

Edit: Never mind lads I managed to fix it by converting the .gba file to a .cia by using Asdolo's "New Super Ultimate Injector". It seems to have more modern patching methods to what I was using, time to play it in bed!

Last edited:
    Back