• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gamedown: Week 2 - GBC

Which game do we choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    While I haven't really grown up with any of the G2 games, I DID play HeartGold and I had SO much fun with the PokeWalker concept, so I went with Gold and Silver here (plus Werster's Gold run from AGDQ 2013 was freakin' hilarious)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi guys, thanks for voting! Looks like Pokemon Crystal is the clear winner! c:
    I've been asked to help run the polls from here on out, so, stay tuned for the next poll!

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
    If I had to choose between the Generation II games, then I would pick Crystal. I had Silver as my first 2nd Gen, and after playing through Crystal (which my brother gave to me), I experienced a much more exciting story than Silver. Crystal had a variety of new Pokemon (Gold exclusive Pokemon, to be more precise) which intrigued me the most. Another cool part was the introduction of Eusine. With him in the game, it brought more back-story to Suicune, as well as an easy catch for obtaining it. Crystal also brought in item retrievals from trainers on the cell. I really liked this feature, as I could get elemental stones and balls for free! Crystal is, hands down, my favorite Generation II game.

poll is over but

Crystal for the animated sprites and Suicune; I loved that scene where you encountered it in the Tin Tower and that amazing music only heightened the excitement during battle. Got goosebumps as a kid and probably still would now if I were to replay. It probably stands as my most-replayed game to date.. so hard to get bored. Plus being able to play as a girl is a total deal-breaker.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    why did i miss these ;o;

I always feel biased about this, but I have to go with silver. It was the first game I defeated the champion on and the first game i raised a level 100 pokemon on. so many good mems

Back