• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Gratia

Years
    • Seen today
    Note: This is a repost of a game I made in 2020 from Relic Castle
    Pokémon Gratia
    Pokémon Gratia
    Screenshots:​
    Pokémon GratiaPokémon GratiaPokémon GratiaPokémon GratiaPokémon Gratia

Game Download:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/knfjfvlbsswtmj6/Pok%E9mon_Gratia_1.1.rar/file

Made Using:
    Pokemon Essentials on RPGMakerXP​

Team:
    @Tomix9tomix
    -Main dev​
    @Monika~♡
    -Artist​
    @NuclearOmega
    -Moveset/stat designer and playtester​

Feature of Premise:
    As a child of Snowcrown Village you have been selected as the "bearer" for the annual Gratia Ceremony. It is your job to travel around Mosco Island defeating the guardians and earning their respective orbs, so that you can complete the ceremony. However, not everything is quite as straightforward as it seems... This year might be a bit different...

-3 gym style guardians to battle
    -3 betamon from the Gold and Silver Spaceworld demo re-purposed as Fakemon
    -Custom protagonists, play as a girl or a boy!
    -12 Legendarys to collect and find! (this is including the betamon as legendarys)
    -2 Endings​

Notes:
    I've had a real blast making this game, for the first time a Relic Castle Game Jam happened during my summer holidays, so I was excited to give it a shot without having a pile of practice exams to worry about. However more importantly, what made this game jam feel so different for me, was that for the first time I had a team! It was only a small team but it was nice, I had people who could do the things that I wasn't amazing at. This combined with my massive amount of free time meant that I wanted to try something a bit more different than what I've done before. Actually having custom graphics that aren't just tile edits felt amazing, I had the people to help me create an unrestrained vision.

As I said this game is a bit different than my past games, it is actually a lot more like a Pokémon game when in the past I've made games that were not focused on the classic Pokémon gameplay at all. So I'm not sure how y'all will like it, but I really do hope you enjoy this, there was a lot of heart put into this game, not just by me, but by my team. Thank you <3​

Spoiler: Credits

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I remember this game, i really wish this game is more longer game with league, really nostalgic seeing this

Back