• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Heads & Tails

Years
    This game is so much fun and I haven't even reached the third gym yet but I'm excited to see more! 😊

Nice! I hope you enjoy what comes next.

Hi I was wandering where the next postgame arc would start after the alien invasion one.

To unlock the next arc you must have dealt with the aliens AND visited Ferdinand in prison. The Pokétraz prison can be accessed by the exit in the left side of San City. Once inside, find the visit room and talk to him, then simply leave the prison. A cutscene will appear right after that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2021
    Nice! I hope you enjoy what comes next.

To unlock the next arc you must have dealt with the aliens AND visited Ferdinand in prison. The Pokétraz prison can be accessed by the exit in the left side of San City. Once inside, find the visit room and talk to him, then simply leave the prison. A cutscene will appear right after that.

Thank you so much i was so confused

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    Hi! i have a problem i' m playing on android and when i reach route 3 then inside the place where you first encounter the lady boss my game just crashes i didn't change any settings please help thanks

Years
    Hi! i have a problem i' m playing on android and when i reach route 3 then inside the place where you first encounter the lady boss my game just crashes i didn't change any settings please help thanks

I don't know why this happens but you're not the first one who has this problem. Unfortunately, due to not being any clue about what causes the error, I don't know how to fix it and I've been recommending to play this game only on Windows. Sorry for the inconvenience😟

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Hey I've enjoyed the game so far. I'm having a hard time locating the Upgrade, Dubious Disc and a Razor Claw or Scope Lens. Also is there a move tutor for Drain Punch available? I just completed the Victory Road part, and want to challenge the E4 fully prepared.

Years
    Hey I've enjoyed the game so far. I'm having a hard time locating the Upgrade, Dubious Disc and a Razor Claw or Scope Lens. Also is there a move tutor for Drain Punch available? I just completed the Victory Road part, and want to challenge the E4 fully prepared.

Glad you're enjoying it! I'm pretty sure I left those items somewhere. They could be in a postgame area. What I can tell you right now is where you can learn Drain Punch! At Mt. Ferrus, in the area where you fought Captain Sharpedo, there's a waterfall. If you climb it, you'll find an exit to outside the mountain where the second Move Tutor (and the last one before the Elite Four) lives. Defeat him and he'll teach you Drain Punch.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2023
    My pokemon seem pretty under leveled once I got to the battle frontier, anyone know any good grinding spots for getting to level 90+?

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    Hey, I'm currently after the second gym and enjoying the game so far. ;)
    There's just one thing, that bothers me: While looking for a good Zubat in the cave, I came across a Whismur, which seems to be really rare. I read, that Exploud can even mega-evolve in this game, so of course I played with it. However, Exploud is only really good with Boomburst, but I found in the PBS-files, that the only Pokemon, that's able to learn it through level-up, is Noivern, since the movesets seem to be pre Gen 6. Thing is, that Exploud is able to learn Boomburst, since the move exists. So obviously my request is, to let Exploud learn Boomburst instead of Hyper Beam, which is the last move it learns!

Years
    My pokemon seem pretty under leveled once I got to the battle frontier, anyone know any good grinding spots for getting to level 90+?

Mt. Faraway has wild Audino.

Hey, I'm currently after the second gym and enjoying the game so far. ;)
    There's just one thing, that bothers me: While looking for a good Zubat in the cave, I came across a Whismur, which seems to be really rare. I read, that Exploud can even mega-evolve in this game, so of course I played with it. However, Exploud is only really good with Boomburst, but I found in the PBS-files, that the only Pokemon, that's able to learn it through level-up, is Noivern, since the movesets seem to be pre Gen 6. Thing is, that Exploud is able to learn Boomburst, since the move exists. So obviously my request is, to let Exploud learn Boomburst instead of Hyper Beam, which is the last move it learns!

Okay, I've good good news and bad news.

The good news is that you're right and I just updated the game so Exploud can learn Boomburst at level 85 just like it did at gen 6.
    The bad news is that, I don't if you caught that Whismur but I'm not sure if it will be able to learn Boomburst now that the game has generated it with the info of the previous version, so I would recommend catching another one.

Glad you're having fun!

Years
    • Seen today
    When i open the game . I get an error . I put it in the attachments. I have the newest update

Attachments

• Pokémon Heads & Tails
      2021-04-24 (1).png
      708.7 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Ok one more question. Is there a TM or move tutor for Giga drain? I'm about to get in the cave before Battle Tower and need it for my Volcarona

Years
    Ok one more question. Is there a TM or move tutor for Giga drain? I'm about to get in the cave before Battle Tower and need it for my Volcarona

There's a Move Tutor hidden in Mt. Faraway, next to the Battle Frontier, he can teach you Giga Drain.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    I don't know why this happens but you're not the first one who has this problem. Unfortunately, due to not being any clue about what causes the error, I don't know how to fix it and I've been recommending to play this game only on Windows. Sorry for the inconvenience😟

yeah there's my problem too i don't have a pc that's why i've been pushing it on my phone but thanks i really appreciate it

Years
    I believe M.
    But +later on i read someone else had the same problem and you said we had to delete a savefile i tried but i am getting the same problem

What file did you exactly delete? It should be an apparently empty folder called like the game, inside the Users folder in your pc. Also, how many screen sizes does your version of the game have? Because it had four in the beginning but now it has just three (small, medium and large) and medium is the default one.

Back