• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Horizons: The Series

Days
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Hello Pokémon lovers! Have you started watching the brand new series? If not, Go and do so! Trust me, you're gonna love it. I've watched all the seasons of Pokémon yet, to assure that it's AWESOME! This is a place to get to know it better! Let's communicate with eachother to know it better. Join in, friends! 🩷

Years
I love the series so far! Not perfect but Liko is one of my favorite protagonists. I do wish she'd catch more things than the two she has now though. Hopefully with the new upcoming arc in Japan, we'll see even more growth. o7

Days
  • Age 16
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I love the series so far! Not perfect but Liko is one of my favorite protagonists. I do wish she'd catch more things than the two she has now though. Hopefully with the new upcoming arc in Japan, we'll see even more growth. o7
You're definitely right!

Back