• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2013
    It really is one of the first hacks of GBC because I see there are none in SP
    This fairly well

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nice to see you're back with some screens. Yay, I love them ^^'
    Keep up the goodwork Jeremy, since you're starting from an old beta it's got to be tough work for you.
    Good luck.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • AHAHAHA! There is brown prism plasma red colbat blue um secrets and rumors and a whole lot of other hacks. Dont jump to conclusion.

Brown isn't a GBC hack, it's a hack of Red, sweetie. =p

Anyway, thanks for the comments sweeties. ^^ I'll think I'm ready to show off some of the pointless and ridiculous non-plot related scripts. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    Great to see Ice back =3
    Although restarting the hack is rather sad news. :(
    Oh well, the tiles of the screens look awesome. I hope this time Ice will actually get completed. And er, do you plan to bend the 'No beta' rule this time?
    Anyway, good luck sweetie Jeremy :P

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Jeez, dude. You've been working on this hack for FOUR YEARS and you're still chuggin' along. Wow. It still bugs me that you won't allow a pre-release. I -bleep- hate you for that. Try to finish it within the next twenty years!
    Okay, I'm done teasing. This looks fantastic, can't wait for the release!

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • Hey Jer! Sorry if I missed it; but is there a storyline I can read?

I love the Wooden houses and the ice blue theme for the Pokegear and the Pokedex is cool. The cold routes are also cool dude :D.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    How come you always say your gonna show something but you never do?? Just an observation... I hope this does get finished one day but realistically this probably won't but good luck on everything.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    Lookin good Jeremy, I love the tileset edits and the new stuffs but 5 years......... ahhhhhhhh.....

I'll stick around though cause ilove GBC hacks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Hey Jeremy, just curious, why bring back the thread and say you'll post information soon, but then don't post any for a few months?

I understand you probably have a busy life and all, but it sorta defeats the purpose of reviving the thread, does it not?

*Just randomly asking =p*

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
  • Looks amazing! But ahh Eye ache.The blue is so blinding at times > _< but it looks like a really good hack! is thatborder part of the hack? or just foraesthetic purposes in the thread?I'm not really a fan of the old games (no running shoes :( ) but this one looks really neat! Btw, you misspelt Tundra (Team Tunrda?) in the beginning.Can't wait to see more screenshots!

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    This message has been deleted by.... just kidding! Though sadly for some reason I never seemed to notice this hack ^^. I've just dicovered it and good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back