• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

HinoteDoragon14

Time for... wait, what?
Years
  • Hmm... I wonder when he's posting the new pics... it must be troubling with school and exams and all that...

Sorry, I know I don't post much, but I feel I need to say something.

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
    Years
  • i dont whant to be rude or anything but if Jeremy doesnt answer anymore its kind of dum having this thread open, i've been waiting for this 2-3month (even before i registred).
    And since Jeremy doesnt answer its simple dont wait for this anymore.

Thats my point of the view, but hopefully Jeremy does come back and everyone will be happy :D

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • i dont whant to be rude or anything but if Jeremy doesnt answer anymore its kind of dum having this thread open, i've been waiting for this 2-3month (even before i registred).
    And since Jeremy doesnt answer its simple dont wait for this anymore.

Thats my point of the view, but hopefully Jeremy does come back and everyone will be happy :D

What does "dum" mean, sweetie? I've been here the whole time. ^^;

I'm truly sorry for the incredibly long 5 year delay with no release what so ever. Let me be honest and say my only excuse is school, other things going on in my life, more importantly I have lost my motivation and persistence. Back then, this hack was just a test of my skills, now I have grown, and learned so much about ROM hacking and now programming. This hack to me was nothing more than my second hobby (my first is collecting video games XD).

Anyway, as my advanced college studies pressed on, I had to make sacrifices, and one of them was hacking, for a brief moment. I have slowly forgot some of my knowledge of Pokémon Gold's data and many of the events in the game itself. So right now I'm somewhat replaying Pokémon Gold to give myself a fresh start. I'm also redoing some of the things in my hack. Not exactly starting over, but going into a different direction with the maps/story/scripts/ect.

Thank you my friends who still support this 5 year old hack by a guy with a fickle mind. XD

As for the update, I've been working on new tilesets, and scripts with the small time I have to myself.
    I haven't got much to show for, except this little video.

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • I like the video Jeremy! ICE got a beat-down for being a innocent bystander Lol
    Keep it up, I've always had an eye for this hack ;)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

As for the update, I've been working on new tilesets, and scripts with the small time I have to myself.
    I haven't got much to show for, except this little video.

Ahahahah!

That video was almost worth the 4 year wait.. XD;

That clip was entirely too amusing, for some reason.

I kept expecting the obligatory battle music to start up, but it never happened.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Hah! That video is great. This definitely looks like a game I'd want to play; it looks so shiny.
    (But I can't help but look at the houses and think that they're made of gingerbread <__<)

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    this hack looks interesting, and that video amusing. i'll keep an eye on this.

FYI - you had aswell in the vid, that should be as well

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Wow, I actually got positive responses from a little video of my hack. XD

Thanks for the support sweeties. =D I don't have too much to show without giving too much away. ^^

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
    Years
  • haha that video were really funny, its gonna suppose to be that rival from pokemon gold.
    That was a great idea of making him a girllover haha, that was totally worth the waiting.

Ill still support this hack, if u ever get done this hack will be one of the best!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back