• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Innocent Soul

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Are you playing on the most recent update? If so, then it should be fixed. If you are updated, then it seems another bugfix is in order.
Just downloaded the update and tried again, but the bug is still there.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
just updated to the newest version 1.1.5.
in "eastern mountain pass" my game crashes every time i try to use the DexNav. Gives the following error: "Script '[New DexNav] Script.rb" line 53: NoMethodError occured. undefined method "x" for nil:NilClass

also had a random crash using a potion and one walking in the "eastern mountain pass" in version 1.1.4, but non reproducible. otherwise undusted my user to give my compliments. I actually like your work very much.

Years
just updated to the newest version 1.1.5.
in "eastern mountain pass" my game crashes every time i try to use the DexNav. Gives the following error: "Script '[New DexNav] Script.rb" line 53: NoMethodError occured. undefined method "x" for nil:NilClass

also had a random crash using a potion and one walking in the "eastern mountain pass" in version 1.1.4, but non reproducible. otherwise undusted my user to give my compliments. I actually like your work very much.
I fixed the DexNav issue just now. I reuploaded the game files since I didn't delete a line in the code. I'll keep looking into the Potion bug. And thank you for playing! I appreciate it a lot.

Days
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I cant switch back over to the other player. Im soft locked into Chp 5 pt 1 with it saying Chp 4 pt 2 has not been completed.
Is this a bug

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-25 143630.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-25 143630.png
    23 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2024-03-25 143658.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-25 143658.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2024-03-25 143718.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-25 143718.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
Years
I cant switch back over to the other player. Im soft locked into Chp 5 pt 1 with it saying Chp 4 pt 2 has not been completed.
Is this a bug
Oh, I see where you're at. Since Yuki is there, you haven't found Hibana's house. You'll have to find the entrance to it in Twin Pillar Lane to continue. It's hidden behind something. That's your hint.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Hi Toast

So I decided to try out the game, and I hit the most annoying bug
I've been doing a bit of EV grinding in the start of the game, and my game crashed because of a missing method MakeShiny
Yeah, I was lucky enough to find a shiny encounter, and it crashed the game....... :confused:

Could you please check this?
Also, just to check, are we meant to lose to Mr Takedown in Ep 1? because in my game he attacked me randomly in the city, just want to know if it's worth trying to grind to beat him

Years
Hi Toast

So I decided to try out the game, and I hit the most annoying bug
I've been doing a bit of EV grinding in the start of the game, and my game crashed because of a missing method MakeShiny
Yeah, I was lucky enough to find a shiny encounter, and it crashed the game....... :confused:

Could you please check this?
Also, just to check, are we meant to lose to Mr Takedown in Ep 1? because in my game he attacked me randomly in the city, just want to know if it's worth trying to grind to beat him
You can message me the error log and I can see what caused it. It might be the DexNav or the overworld encounters.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
You can message me the error log and I can see what caused it. It might be the DexNav or the overworld encounters.
Sorry, I missed saving the error log
But it's definitely DexNav, as I was using that, and I'm not using overworld encounters

It actually happened about 5 times since I wrote the post, but I didn't capture the error log
If it happens again, I'll make sure to send you the capture

Years
Sorry, I missed saving the error log
But it's definitely DexNav, as I was using that, and I'm not using overworld encounters

It actually happened about 5 times since I wrote the post, but I didn't capture the error log
If it happens again, I'll make sure to send you the capture
I think I finally found the issue. MakeShiny doesn't seem to exist anymore. It's probably a leftover from the older script. I'm going to change it to "pokemon.shiny = true" and that may work.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
My game crash everytime i try to open the "DexNav" feature while on Rural Road with the female character
I just got the first Fishing Rod by the Guru, as soon as i leave the village if i open DexNav the game crash with this:
crash.png

Days
  • Seen today
Been throughly enjoying this, but in Chapter 3(?) I consistently get stuck when trying to enter Morikami Shrine when Naomi is waiting there for me.
No error log or anything is generated and I have to shut the game down through Task Manager.

I am using the March 30 version.

EDIT: After a few more tries, it didn't freeze. I have no clue what's different this time.

Attachments

• afbeelding_2024-04-02_152123931.png
    afbeelding_2024-04-02_152123931.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Days
  • Seen yesterday
Finished playing the game and think I found a big bug but it's at the end of the game so I'll hide it behind a spoiler
Spoiler: Ending spoiler

Years
Finished playing the game and think I found a big bug but it's at the end of the game so I'll hide it behind a spoiler
Spoiler: Ending spoiler
I probably fixed that bug in an earlier update. But I'll look at it again and make sure it won't occur again

Days
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
can i ask you something could you make an academy based game would be kind of cool to see what you could do with that idea maybe have different tournaments to progress but it is just and idea you do not have to do it at all just giving an idea

Back