• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Innocent Soul

Years
can i ask you something could you make an academy based game would be kind of cool to see what you could do with that idea maybe have different tournaments to progress but it is just and idea you do not have to do it at all just giving an idea
I actually wanted to make something like that. I'm still brainstorming ideas for my next game!

Days
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I actually wanted to make something like that. I'm still brainstorming ideas for my next game!
I have an idea: you get accepted to the academy to be called later, and when you arrive there, you feel like the place he is at is really bizarre, but it's also the place where you acquire your first Pokémon. The MC will show up there somehow, maybe get tossed out or something else. If you were to create a game without the typical starters—fire, water, and grass—people would still be able to obtain them eventually—just not immediately.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Hello,
I have an issue with the scrolling menus in the game. I'm using the directionnal arrows to play and when I press Down or Up I'm getting almost instantly at the top/bottom choice.
Is there something I can do to "fix" ?
exemple (I've just chosen a starter and you can see it, in case people don't want to be spoiled at all): youtu.be/6_i72hWgnZA

Years
Hello,
I have an issue with the scrolling menus in the game. I'm using the directionnal arrows to play and when I press Down or Up I'm getting almost instantly at the top/bottom choice.
Is there something I can do to "fix" ?
exemple (I've just chosen a starter and you can see it, in case people don't want to be spoiled at all): youtu.be/6_i72hWgnZA
It might be an issue with Essentials? I know its framerate code changed a lot with the version I used. So it could depend on the device being played on. That's the best explanation I've got since I haven't seen this before.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
It might be an issue with Essentials? I know its framerate code changed a lot with the version I used. So it could depend on the device being played on. That's the best explanation I've got since I haven't seen this before.
You're right, I've browsed abit and I found a point about it in essential 21.1 changelog
1712881565179.png

Back