• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
does this game not work with nvidia graphic card (i don't have integrated graphics) ? it keeps closing on startup with no error despite i did everything in the readme file .

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
does this game not work with nvidia graphic card (i don't have integrated graphics) ? it keeps closing on startup with no error despite i did everything in the readme file .
Some people manage to run it, I wrote the workaround in readme told by these people, some in this thread. I guess that you tried this, and the first 3 items in readme and didn't worked. Did there was an errorlog file record in the game's folder?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hey I was thinking about re starting this game on joiplay with my new phone. I remember someone a long time ago saying the game had something missing that made the mons very similiar and not different in terms of stats. Was this ever updated? I could be wrong exactly but something like that..

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hey I was thinking about re starting this game on joiplay with my new phone. I remember someone a long time ago saying the game had something missing that made the mons very similiar and not different in terms of stats. Was this ever updated? I could be wrong exactly but something like that..
Every pokémon have it's official game stats. Perhaps, you are remembering about mega forms, that work as skins, like explained in the main post.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
I found this game very interesting and a great twist to the series. However, there were some major design choices that ultimately led me to put it down. Great spirit, though!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I found this game very interesting and a great twist to the series. However, there were some major design choices that ultimately led me to put it down. Great spirit, though!
Can you tell me more, please? Your feedback can help me to improve the game.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
VERSION 2.1.6 WITH BUGFIXES RELEASED!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Awww. Nice to know you're still updating the game.
Two questions:
1. I've been using Zygarde lately and it seems like the Power Construct ability isn't working properly (my Zygarde keeps switching back to 50% form for no reason) and the move Thousand Waves doesn't do any damage at all. So is this a bug or did you make Zygarde work like that on purpose?
2. Do you have any plans to add new DLC to the game this year?
I'm looking forward to the next update :))

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Awww. Nice to know you're still updating the game.
Two questions:
1. I've been using Zygarde lately and it seems like the Power Construct ability isn't working properly (my Zygarde keeps switching back to 50% form for no reason) and the move Thousand Waves doesn't do any damage at all. So is this a bug or did you make Zygarde work like that on purpose?
2. Do you have any plans to add new DLC to the game this year?
I'm looking forward to the next update :))
1. Bug. About form, I put a `4` where should be a `2`.
About the move, I tried copying Mean Look effect with damage, but didn't work. Anchor Shot had the same issue.
Thanks for reporting!
2. Yes, I have plans. But whether I can follow these plans is another story, haha. The planned new features are: balance improvements (fixing some difficulty spikes), Challenge modes and rework of Battle Simulator (changed to be available early game).

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
1. Bug. About form, I put a `4` where should be a `2`.
About the move, I tried copying Mean Look effect with damage, but didn't work. Anchor Shot had the same issue.
Thanks for reporting!
2. Yes, I have plans. But whether I can follow these plans is another story, haha. The planned new features are: balance improvements (fixing some difficulty spikes), Challenge modes and rework of Battle Simulator (changed to be available early game).
Maybe im too greedy but it would be much cooler if you can add some more abilities. Hohoho. I will be the first person to play the new version when it is released for sure.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Maybe im too greedy but it would be much cooler if you can add some more abilities. Hohoho. I will be the first person to play the new version when it is released for sure.
Already added some. I just mentioned the main features, of course, there is a lot of more things planned. WIP v2.2 screen:
HqKpbsg.png

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
My game crashes instantly when I open it
it happens when i open it
it like force quits on me
Issue finally solved! Added to the thread the workaround below:
If, when opening, the game closes without an error message, download RGSS104E.dll, place it in the game folder, open Game.ini with notepad and edit where "RGSS102E.dll" is to "RGSS104E.dll".

Back