• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Well I'm lost again, I evolved my Nincada wth space in the party and extra pokeballs in the bag, but didn't get Shedinja... What I did wrong?
    I tested here and is working. Are you sure that you have the empty slot and an extra common Pokéball? If yes, I don't know what is happening. If you prefer, you can send me your save so I can take a look.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Hey I just started the game, but have no idea how to start upgrading the island. Where do I go for that and what minimum rank do I need for it?

mvsj1986

Marcus
    Years
  • I tested here and is working. Are you sure that you have the empty slot and an extra common Pokéball? If yes, I don't know what is happening. If you prefer, you can send me your save so I can take a look.

Yeah, my mistake i foolishly spent my common pokéballs, only had ultras I just forgot of why I bought them and ended up using them before the evolution, i fixed my error now LOL...

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hey I just started the game, but have no idea how to start upgrading the island. Where do I go for that and what minimum rank do I need for it?
    Get rank 6 and an event will happen.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    There are no Nectars on current version. I'm planning to do on v2.1.

Nice! Did you remember what rank you stopped on the other 2 times? This may helps me balancing. I remind you talking about stopping lost at sea area on v1.2. Since v1.3 I made shadows on center, so is a lot easier to find a way out.

Before v2.0 there are an issue on ranks 12/13, I did adjusts on v2.0 but I high probably will do more on v2.1.

Sorry for the late respond. Its been a while so i cant remember exactly. The last time I finished almost all the maps except for the sea one and i was at rank 15 (maybe) too. I was so upset that i cant have gorebyss or huntail because i accidentally sold the deep sea items. I tried to get full pokemons and that really broke me down so i wanted do something else. As i remember the last thing i was trying to do was exploring the hotel because i heard that there is some mysteries there like a quest or something. But the work keep me from playing more and when i buy a new computer i lost the game's progess.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Sorry for the late respond. Its been a while so i cant remember exactly. The last time I finished almost all the maps except for the sea one and i was at rank 15 (maybe) too. I was so upset that i cant have gorebyss or huntail because i accidentally sold the deep sea items. I tried to get full pokemons and that really broke me down so i wanted do something else. As i remember the last thing i was trying to do was exploring the hotel because i heard that there is some mysteries there like a quest or something. But the work keep me from playing more and when i buy a new computer i lost the game's progess.
    Oh, you reach pretty far!

Before 2.0, wild Carvanha/Sharpedo/Basculin have Deep Sea Tooth as uncommon hold items (5%). Relicanth has Deep Sea Scale as common hold item (50%).

On 2.0, both are sold at Market.

Tip: You can easily transfer and backup your save. It is a single and small file.

mvsj1986

Marcus
    Years
  • Hey again FL, Can I get Dragon Scale with pokemon that has the ability Pick Up? If I'm not mistaken, I think I found one in the sea area and ended up selling, I also haven't found as hold items with other captured horsea and now can't evolve my Seadra...

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hey again FL, Can I get Dragon Scale with pokemon that has the ability Pick Up?
    No.

If I'm not mistaken, I think I found one in the sea area and ended up selling
    On version 2.0 and after, Dragon Scale isn't found on Sea anymore.

I also haven't found as hold items with other captured horsea and now can't evolve my Seadra...
    All evolution items can be purchased.
    Dragon Scale is sold at Rank 14 in the last Market upgrade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Hello - I've been playing this game nonstop and it's so much fun!!!
    A few question about available Pokemon:

It has everything up to Calyrex, correct? I know it doesn't have any Hisiuan pokemon or variations. But does the game include Ultra-Beasts, all the legendaries, etc.? Meltan/Melmetal?
    Does it have all the alternate forms:
    - Both forms of Sinistea?
    - Both evolutions of Kubfu?
    - Meltan/Melmetal?
    - Three Lycanroc variations (dusk, midnight, midday)?
    - Different versions of Oricorio?
    - Different colors of Floette line?
    - Color differences based on area in the world, like with Frillish or Shellos lines, or Basculin?
    - Deerling/Sawsbuck seasonal variations?
    - Different forms of Burmy/Wormadam?
    - All the letters of Unown, and ! and ? as well? Repeatable (meaning can I get more than one of each letter)?
    - Galarian versions of Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos?

Again - the game is SO much fun. Took a while to get the hang of the rankings, and how each ranking opens up more buildings to build and everything. But lots of fun. The Sea level took FOREVER to fully navigate, and I killed many many Pelipper (raised my Toxtricity like 30 levels).
    Thank you!!!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    But does the game include Ultra-Beasts, all the legendaries, etc.? Meltan/Melmetal?
    Yes! Since Ultra Beasts, legendaries, Meltan/Melmetal are between Bulbasaur and Calyrex (number 898) in National Dex, the game includes these pokémon.

Both forms of Sinistea?
    Yes!

Both evolutions of Kubfu?
    Yes! To get these forms:
    Urshifu - Use Water/Darkness Scroll

Three Lycanroc variations (dusk, midnight, midday)?
    Yes! To get these forms:
    Lycanroc - Use Sun/Moon/Dusk Shard

Different versions of Oricorio
    Yes! But there is no Nectar (yet).

Different colors of Floette line
    Yes!

Color differences based on area in the world, like with Frillish or Shellos lines, or Basculin?
    Yes! Frillish is gender difference.

To get West Gastrodon, you should use Local Trade Station. To get East Shellos, buy on Pokémon Shop.

Deerling/Sawsbuck seasonal variations?
    Yes, but isn't time based. You can change it form with a NPC in Hotel.

Different forms of Burmy/Wormadam?
    Yes!

All the letters of Unown, and ! and ? as well? Repeatable (meaning can I get more than one of each letter)?
    Yes! And you earn a medal having all.

Galarian versions of Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos?
    Yes!

Again - the game is SO much fun. Took a while to get the hang of the rankings, and how each ranking opens up more buildings to build and everything. But lots of fun. The Sea level took FOREVER to fully navigate, and I killed many many Pelipper (raised my Toxtricity like 30 levels).
    Thank you!!!
    Oh! Very nice! In version 2.1 I'm planning to anticipate City Hall event and put more alerts when some building became available.

One of the best games i have played keep up the good work. Do you plan and more music options to the game ?
    I'm glad to being called "one of best" for someone who been here since 2014! =D

Do you plan and more music options to the game ?
    Yes! But some (like Sun/Moon Pokéride for bicycle) are hard to find as midi files. I'm also open to suggestions.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Awesome! For the Oricorio - the four different versions are just each available in the wild, equal chances? Or different types available in different places?
    Again, love the game!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Awesome! For the Oricorio - the four different versions are just each available in the wild, equal chances? Or different types available in different places?
    Again, love the game!
    Different types available at different places.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Last question (for now) does the game have all three kinds of Meowth (regular, Galar, Alola)? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Might have been asked before: Do you plan on adding any kind of speed up button?
    Also, do you plan on adding a Linux-build as an AppImage (like Reborn)? :)
    And, is there a kind of "documentation" for where Pokemon can be obtained? Currently doing a Prof. Oak challenge - capturing & evolving all available Pokemon before completing the next gym (Tier in Single Colosseum)

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Last question (for now) does the game have all three kinds of Meowth (regular, Galar, Alola)? Thanks!
    Yes! The game have all Alolan/Galarian forms.

Regular Meowth: At Beach.
    Alolan Meowth: Completing a task group at Pokémon Fan Club
    Galarian Meowth: At Pokémon Shop.

Might have been asked before: Do you plan on adding any kind of speed up button?
    I don't think that this is very necessary. I put faster message text, faster exp/hp bar speed, faster bicycle movement speed, faster fades speed and, specially, just hold any button to skip battle text.

Maybe I need to speed up battle "hit" animation, hmmm.

Also, do you plan on adding a Linux-build as an AppImage (like Reborn)? :)
    Maybe if people keep asking I can try.

And, is there a kind of "documentation" for where Pokemon can be obtained? Currently doing a Prof. Oak challenge - capturing & evolving all available Pokemon before completing the next gym (Tier in Single Colosseum)
    No. There is only the "Area" option on Pokédex, a researcher who tells random pokémon locations and a guy on Exploration Outpost who tells all of the pokémon in the Pokédex that can be caught on Desert.

But, for your challenge, the best approach was a Habitat List. For this reason, this is one of the first things that I want to put on version 2.1.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    No. There is only the "Area" option on Pokédex, a researcher who tells random pokémon locations and a guy on Exploration Outpost who tells all of the pokémon in the Pokédex that can be caught on Desert.

But, for your challenge, the best approach was a Habitat List. For this reason, this is one of the first things that I want to put on version 2.1.

Can you tell me the 1% chances on Beach then?
    I think I saw you mention a Happiny on Beach? If so, that must be rarer than eg. Scyther (Finally caught after 3 encounters)!
    Also, the researcher is not avaliable with tier 1 - or am I blind? :)

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Can you tell me the 1% chances on Beach then?
    I think I saw you mention a Happiny on Beach? If so, that must be rarer than eg. Scyther (Finally caught after 3 encounters)!
    The 1% encounter on Beach (land and grass):
    Spoiler:

Also, the researcher is not avaliable with tier 1 - or am I blind? :)
    You need the first Research and Development upgrade

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Last questions for my first part of Oak challenge: How do I evolve Crabrawler
    Can I get evo items by pickup (Got Sun Stone by pickup, is other evo items in pickup table as well)
    When do I get access to the Researcher (as you mentioned in the last answer)?
    What are the 1% encounters for the next area?
    Pokedex: 53 - the last pokemon to evolve is Eevee into Sylveoon (unless Crabrawler is by lv. up and there's other evo items in pickup table).
    33 hours in - leveling up by Double Colluseum tier B

Bugs I've encountered:
    - Fake Out is not "top" priority - eg. Quick Attack can go before it
    - Sucker Punch is not correctly implemented in double battles (havent tried in Singles yet, as I'm still Rank 1A)
    - Pursuit is not implemented correctly

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Last questions for my first part of Oak challenge: How do I evolve Crabrawler
    Good catch! I forgot this pokémon in the thread list. It evolves gaining a level in the Cave area.

Can I get evo items by pickup (Got Sun Stone by pickup, is other evo items in pickup table as well)
    Only Sun and Moon Stone.

When do I get access to the Researcher (as you mentioned in the last answer)?
    At Rank 6 you can upgrade the Research and Development Center.

What are the 1% encounters for the next area?
    For Tunnel, both 1% encounters are Sableye (so it is a 2% encounter rate).

Pokedex: 53 - the last pokemon to evolve is Eevee into Sylveoon (unless Crabrawler is by lv. up and there's other evo items in pickup table).
    33 hours in - leveling up by Double Colluseum tier B
    Wow! This is around the time of my first Hall of Fame (of my last playthrough).

Fake Out is not "top" priority - eg. Quick Attack can go before it
    Thanks for the report! It will be probably fixed on version 2.1.

Sucker Punch is not correctly implemented in double battles (havent tried in Singles yet, as I'm still Rank 1A)
    Sucker Punch works just like a Quick Attack on Island. This is mentioned on its description.

Pursuit is not implemented correctly
    This was already reported, but thanks anyway! It will be probably fixed on version 2.1.

Back