• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    To be honest this game is extermely glitchy and has many bugs. But on the other hand the game is pure brillance, excellent ideas, promising gameplay, awesome overworld sprites. Even though it is rough arounds the edges I dont see why this could become the Hack of the year, wait no decade!. Never give up, cant wait for the next release

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    I noticed these glitches in the game
    1-haunter and gengar are a person
    2-the bridge on one of the routes is all glitchy
    3-casey and team rocket stay when you beat them
    4-donphan is a marowak
    5-some of the places you should be able to walk on you can't
    6-there is another ash on the donphan mountain that acts like a donphan
    7-brock and misty are still there after you get spiky pichu

apart from the many glitches in this game it is great and I hope you never stop

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I noticed these glitches in the game
    1-haunter and gengar are a person
    2-the bridge on one of the routes is all glitchy
    3-casey and team rocket stay when you beat them
    4-donphan is a marowak
    5-some of the places you should be able to walk on you can't
    6-there is another ash on the donphan mountain that acts like a donphan
    7-brock and misty are still there after you get spiky pichu
    I've fixed the 3rd bug and the 4th one shouldn't be in alpha I downloaded...
    You must've downloaded wrong alpha.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    Yes the tiles will change altariaking download 1.5.1 and marowaks will be donfan and all the glitches expect the bridge will be fixed in the upcoming apla 6 or 1.5.2

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    It's good to see that this hack is back up and running. :) In 1.5 (I don't know about 1.5.1) there is an invisible wall. I have outlined it in the screenshot:

As for 1.5.1, after I saw Suicune, the game froze as the camera was panning back to me. I have attached a screenshot for that too.

A few more minor suggests:

1. Have Route 29 run west out of New Bark town as it does in the games, but it would probably require a lot of work to relocate everything so don't worry too much about it.

2. Team Rocket should be double battles, as they do in the anime. It shouldn't be an issue ingame as Ash already has more than one Pokemon by the time he fights them.

3. Team Rocket should have Arbok and Weezing instead of Ekans and Koffing, but I can understand you not wanting to have those Pokemon appear at level 9 or have Team Rocket be too hard, so don't worry about that either.

Keep up the good work. :)

Klofkac

He's back!
    Years
    This is the most glitchy game I've ever played!
    You really should get a good scripter and fix them.
    I'd like to write there a list of glitches, but I think you know about them and the list would be very long :-(
    Anyway, I like this hack, it's very good idea to do a remake according to Johto anime series. At least your mapping is good, I like the first route to New Bark town, but New Bark town still could be better.
    PS: the most annoying thing to me is that the man before entering New Bark town who gives you a pokedex says he gives you also running shoes, but I DON'T GET THEM!!!

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I'd like to write there a list of glitches, but I think you know about them and the list would be very long :-(
    Anyway, I like this hack, it's very good idea to do a remake according to Johto anime series. At least your mapping is good, I like the first route to New Bark town, but New Bark town still could be better.
    PS: the most annoying thing to me is that the man before entering New Bark town who gives you a pokedex says he gives you also running shoes, but I DON'T GET THEM!!!

u didnt? cause i did. and i play on psp lol

Puppier

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Good idea

dude i like the idea... good luck.
    however there are a few things you might want to include...
    Lager pokemon centers... I hate that all centers are the same
    however the hack seems good any better and i will give it a banner :)​

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years

1. download alpha 1.5.1
    2.Dont insult my scriptor as he does a very good job and without him there wouldnt be a hack,

dude i like the idea... good luck.
    however there are a few things you might want to include...
    Lager pokemon centers... I hate that all centers are the same
    however the hack seems good any better and i will give it a banner
    yh we was but tiles are the last problem maybe when we reach beta 1 then we'll have time to add more tiles

Klofkac

He's back!
    Years
    1. download alpha 1.5.1
    2.Dont insult my scriptor as he does a very good job and without him there wouldnt be a hack,
    Yeah, I played alpha 1.5.1
    I've also noticed that most of anime-based hachs are very glitchy. For example, I played Pokemon Naranja, pokemon AshGray and both of them had many glitches. I hope your scriptor do better job and your game become more playable. The game has good idea and I'd like to see it as glitch-free game.
    And one question, why there's no music in New Bark town and further?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back