• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    I've been enjoying this hack, together with Outlaw, immensely.
    Just one question: is there any use for the Gold Teeth from the Safari Zone?

Years
  • Crizzle, this hack is funny and exciting. Out of all three hacks that your created, this one is an improvement and very well made and I enjoyed playing them. The features are cool and I love that you can't fish. Love the custom scripts too. Also love that it is completed!

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hi, I just killed the mad scientist on Kin Island, After that Celio tells me it is hard to go to the next island. I'm not sure on where I should progress from here, can someone please give me a few pointers on what to do?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Hi, I just killed the mad scientist on Kin Island, After that Celio tells me it is hard to go to the next island. I'm not sure on where I should progress from here, can someone please give me a few pointers on what to do?

Talk to the boat guy. Say no when he asks his first question(going back to Boon Island), say yes to his next question(going to floe island). Also, remember that this game has been played out on youtube. So if you get stuck, just look up Pokemon Korosu on youtube and you should be able to find a walkthrough.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    I realized when playing Yanma that didn't check to see if Yanmega is in-game. Isn't it?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Where can I find shellder in the icefall cave?

Don't think I put Shellder in the icefall cave. They are in the game using surf, but they are in the game. Just not the cave.
    The next island you go to after floe island(where icefall cave is) is knot island. In the town waters, you can find shellder with surf.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    I read your doing another hack!!! your hacks are so funny and twisted , cant get enough. i hope you do something with silver from gsc. even if its just in kanto....post gen 2... be amazing to see how he turned out preferably... and if you keep it in the outlaw world.... maybe do a hack where your a pokemon and is fed up with being people pets....a pokemon uprising?... pokemon zorak version...or ditto verison lol.... anyways thanks for making these hacks.... its like the wrestleing ecw of pokemon hacks..... take care broski

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I read your doing another hack!!! your hacks are so funny and twisted , cant get enough. i hope you do something with silver from gsc. even if its just in kanto....post gen 2... be amazing to see how he turned out preferably... and if you keep it in the outlaw world.... maybe do a hack where your a pokemon and is fed up with being people pets....a pokemon uprising?... pokemon zorak version...or ditto verison lol.... anyways thanks for making these hacks.... its like the wrestleing ecw of pokemon hacks..... take care broski

I will... and it will be in Johto.

Thanks for the kind words.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Reading that your planning another hack excites me cause so far all of your hacks have been incredibly good. Im curious how your Johto will look like cause I always found Johto pretty mediocre compared to the other regions.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Hey Crizzle, I noticed you used a different hair color for the player's overworld sprite in the left facing frame, and now I can't unsee it D:
    Aside from that I've been enjoying playing this hack, I'm in the Kanto region now!
    By the way, that Xandus battle was rough!

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Hey Crizzle, I noticed you used a different hair color for the player's overworld sprite in the left facing frame, and now I can't unsee it D:
    Aside from that I've been enjoying playing this hack, I'm in the Kanto region now!
    By the way, that Xandus battle was rough!

Sloo playing my hack? Now that's a dream come true.

As for the hair, I got the "hatless leaf" sprites from someone else, so I just left it as it is. Though, it would have taken less than a minute to fix it and make the colors match.

Now, I've got to finish GSB.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Sloo playing my hack? Now that's a dream come true.

As for the hair, I got the "hatless leaf" sprites from someone else, so I just left it as it is. Though, it would have taken less than a minute to fix it and make the colors match.

Now, I've got to finish GSB.

Ah I see, it isn't really a big deal. Looking forward to your next hack :)
    Also the latest GSB patch should be pretty well bug free now.

Back