• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Trainer 766

Can anybody give me the location of fire red 1.0?

Just find it on emuparadise.Also,giving roms is against the rules,right?But still,you need to find 1636- Pokemon Fire Red (U) Squirrels.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hey guys, Where is the last hint located inroder for met to get the card key? I accidentally fast forwarded the text ad the text does not pop up again. Where is the card key?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Hey guys, Where is the last hint located inroder for met to get the card key? I accidentally fast forwarded the text ad the text does not pop up again. Where is the card key?

It's hard to explain, but I'll try. Seventh Floor, in the leftmost machine by the bottom left corner of the floor.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    It's hard to explain, but I'll try. Seventh Floor, in the leftmost machine by the bottom left corner of the floor.

Thank you so much. The hack so far is brilliant, I love how you utilised the sevii islands to lay out the main story of the game unlike the cliche main region concept.

cjjbros

Pokemon Nitro
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Hey Crizzle, this is probably a dumb question but you can get a Kingdra by using a water stone, right? I saw the new updated way of getting traded mons to evolve so I'm making sure, lol

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Hey Crizzle, this is probably a dumb question but you can get a Kingdra by using a water stone, right? I saw the new updated way of getting traded mons to evolve so I'm making sure, lol
    If not water, then moon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2020
    Interesting story from this one, I thought it gonna be bad but I was wrong
    Nice!~

Years
  • This hack is great!
    I've played your other games, and I personally prefer CAWPS.
    Btw, I'm stuck at Chrono Island. Where do I get the password for the Rocket Warehouse?

Trainer 766

I've played your other games, and I personally prefer CAWPS.
    Btw, I'm stuck at Chrono Island. Where do I get the password for the Rocket Warehouse?

You have to surf north of that island and head west when you see an entrance between the rocks.Navigate your way through until you find a Team Rocket grunt threatening an old man.Rescue that old man.

EDIT:You'll be upset when you find out the password.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Hey crizzle, I just finished playing through the game and I must say I really enjoyed it and it definetely was your best hack especially story wise. My team was: Gengar, Machamp, Houndoom, Salamence, Walrein and Tyranitar.
    Spoiler:
    After finishing the game I still have 2 questions though?
    Spoiler:

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Hey crizzle, I just finished playing through the game and I must say I really enjoyed it and it definetely was your best hack especially story wise. My team was: Gengar, Machamp, Houndoom, Salamence, Walrein and Tyranitar.
    Spoiler:
    After finishing the game I still have 2 questions though?
    Spoiler:

1. For "lulz".
    2. She's dead.
    3. He kills himself. Honestly, I didn't like this ending. Later on, I considered adding an alternate ending but by then I was working on something else, so whatever.

Thanks for playing!

Trainer 766

And I thought I'm the only one who has Houndoom as an MVP.Seriously,he reached level 80 before I got hold of the Training Sim.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Horray, finished the game and I should be sleeping instead. Thanks for the fun hack, I tend to never finish hacks cause I get bored with them half of the time and lost faith then. For you that wasn't the case.

My team:
    awesomesquad_KOROSU.png

I ended up beating the Outlaw at around lvl 60's, and I won with only a *bit* of cheating (I used savestates against Lance's Rayquaza, my team couldn't check that. Otherwise I never went out of the boundaries).

I got really hooked on the MC's story, is there by chance that we'll hear more about her in any upcoming games?

Years
  • This hack was kinda fun I had a great time playing it. The last battle with Outlaw was tough tho but in the end he killed himself :P

(p.s. I went through the entire game only with Gengar, who is now lvl 100 and the other pokemons in my team are lvl 5-20 for HMs ^_^)

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I got really hooked on the MC's story, is there by chance that we'll hear more about her in any upcoming games?
    She'll make an appearance in my next hack. I'll probably update her look, like I did with the Outlaw.

This hack was kinda fun I had a great time playing it. The last battle with Outlaw was tough tho but in the end he killed himself :P

(p.s. I went through the entire game only with Gengar, who is now lvl 100 and the other pokemons in my team are lvl 5-20 for HMs ^_^)

Can't can't blame you. PS split Gengar is super OP.

Thanks for playing!

Back