• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    This hack is great, but why moonblast shows a status symbol and have 40 PPs? I think it would be better if they are corrected.{:3}
    And btw, can my pokemon mega evolve in-battle?

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
    This hack is great, but why moonblast shows a status symbol and have 40 PPs? I think it would be better if they are corrected.{:3}
    And btw, can my pokemon mega evolve in-battle?
    moonblast, in the alpha? not sure how u got it :P
    there will be mega evolutions indeed

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    please help me to get out the cresent path . I complete the puzzle in Acient Ruin but don't know what to do next

Years
    I really really really really want to play this rom. When I download the file the file type is zip, I extract it and still cant . I even change the ips into gba still doesnt work . What should i do please help me. And I dont have a pc so if something in the download file has got to be fixed in the pc I cant. So how can this pokemon life version work in my cellphone please help me

Edit : this is my first time in the forum, so be gentle

If your cell phone is android then just follow these steps

1, Download Unipatcher for android

2, Download pokemon Firered(U) ROM and extract it. Extract Pokemon life and don't change .ips to anything.

3, Open unipatcher and

In first slot locate it to pokemon life a1.9.ips

In second locate it to Pokémon Firered(U).gba

then it give u output Pokemon Firered (Patched) .gba and simple click on a upper right icon to start patch.

After patching is complete open it in you GBA emulator.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    moonblast, in the alpha? not sure how u got it :P
    there will be mega evolutions indeed
    Actually i used rare candies on flabbebe to get moonblast :P .It is not evolving though. But love the moonblast and the venoshock :P

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Wow! Awesome hack man! I really love your save/heal crystal and animated pokemons which is not available in Firered. But the starter pokemon Flabbebe just let me shocked alittle because not many games have their own specific starter. Maybe if you can give more starters for us to choose?
    Anyways good job and good luck for your hack project! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    What should i do after solving the puzzle in ancient ruin?:)

Attachments

• Pokémon: LIFE Version
      Screenshot_2015-11-13-21-31-22.png
      44.8 KB · Views: 123
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    Same

I just don't get how to download it

Help anyone?

Pokemon glazed looks good as well

Last edited by a moderator:

LOKLOK

LOk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Deus...Legendary Location?
    how many legendary in Alpha 1.9 version?
    i will wait another update to get more LEGENDARY!
    Ps:add more mega evolution

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    Super cute progression as a whole looks fantastic all im seeing is screen shots of such beautiful hacks and this is by far super amazing its so colourful its like a whole new game but in an era that differs from the normal pokemon games :)

Years
    how to use lunar ips on pokemon life

Make sure the patch is on your desktop and unzipped from its ZIP file. When you're ready, openLunar IPS by double-clicking on.
    2.Click on the button "Apply IPS patch"

.3.The "Select IPS File to Use" window will pop up

.4.When you reach the folder that the patch is in, click on the patch then click Open
    .5.Then again click on"Select File to Patch" window will pop up. Just like youdid in Step #3 to find the patch, this time do the same thing to find the original ROM[ pokemon fire red (U) ]you want to patch. Click on your ROM, then click Open. Note: If you enter the folder containing your ROM and it's not showing up, set Lunar IPS to "All Files" to see it.And that's it! You should see a "The file was successfully patched" message.

Required:
    Pokemonlife a1.9 .ips
    pokemon firered (U).gba

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2021
    Hey I did everything you told me to do but then when play it on vba it has a white screen, did I do something wrong

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    found a game breaking glitch. If you use Teleport to TP to the crystal in the town right after the boat ride you end up locked in a gym space and it's impossible to leave.
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

Back