• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Sorry kinda new here. I saw this hack and I am interested in playing it but don't know how. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    is this finally the version in which the MC will have a gf/bf for his/her own?! or start a family of some sorts in the pokemon world?! alright, calm down me. I personally loved the fact that you added Gogoat and skiddy. However, i would lve it even more if you would add Escavalier into the dex along with the kalos starters! if you do, this would be my new fave pokemon romhack! :D

P.S. I loved the your sprites. Make the girls marriable! Specially the kimono girl! >:D

Years
  • is this finally the version in which the MC will have a gf/bf for his/her own?! or start a family of some sorts in the pokemon world?! alright, calm down me. I personally loved the fact that you added Gogoat and skiddy. However, i would lve it even more if you would add Escavalier into the dex along with the kalos starters! if you do, this would be my new fave pokemon romhack! :D

P.S. I loved the your sprites. Make the girls marriable! Specially the kimono girl! >:D
    i believe the kimono girl will be your professor. and he (or it) says the pokedex will be extended. so may be, may be we can get Kalos starters. on post game, probably? but we still far from that.

Years
  • Im excited for this one. When will it be released??? I love choose your own path stories. Pokemon has always never done that you know? you dont get to choose you just follow one storyline and watch it play out. i would love for there to be different endings then the choice you makes really matters ^_^

Years
  • Im excited for this one. When will it be released??? I love choose your own path stories. Pokemon has always never done that you know? you dont get to choose you just follow one storyline and watch it play out. i would love for there to be different endings then the choice you makes really matters ^_^

Dionen says it'll be ready this semester, so brace yourself!!??

maybe other members have already know this, but i just realize that the name of the region is Nendios.. it's like Dionen with some word play.:psy copy:

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    WOW !!!! I didnt even think that these kind of tiles would even fit in a 3rd gen game :O . Its crazy !!! amazing !!!! :O
    Could you put Zubat and his evolutions in the pokedex ? i really like Crobat :)
    keep up the good work, i am so hyped :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I saw this in a upcoming top 5 rom hacks and I was surprised I'M Soo supporting this project good luck and please let me know when the demo is put good luck!!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Sorry kinda new here. I saw this hack and I am interested in playing it but don't know how. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    You can't play it yet. Dionen hasn't released the beta yet, sorry!
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

I am still waiting bro :)
    This is absolutely incredible.. I cannot wait until the beta comes out. This is a masterpiece. Extremely Good Work.
    This looks like a lot of fun! I'm a sucker for choose you're own adventure type things so I can't wait! =D
    Thanks guys! Also, it's not like "Mirage of Tales", but you will be able to make some choices that will indeed change your adventure.
    Where is the download button
    Beta hasn't been released yet, sorry.

i can't wait for this to be released
    its a briliant rom
    Thanks! c:
    is this finally the version in which the MC will have a gf/bf for his/her own?! or start a family of some sorts in the pokemon world?! alright, calm down me. I personally loved the fact that you added Gogoat and skiddy. However, i would lve it even more if you would add Escavalier into the dex along with the kalos starters! if you do, this would be my new fave pokemon romhack! :D
    start a family, gf? sorry to disappoint you, but it's not about "this" kind of life. it's about feeling the moment, seeing things in different ways, changing perspective. gogoat is there for a reason, hahaha. Escavalier mayyyyyyy appear, but I won't promess. Check out some new updates! ;)
    i believe the kimono girl will be your professor. and it says the pokedex will be extended. so may be, may be we can get Kalos starters. on post game, probably? but we still far from that.
    the pokédex I posted is supposed to work as a "what i'm gonna find in the first betas". any pokémon may appear later, but having all of them is just...

Im excited for this one. When will it be released??? I love choose your own path stories. Pokemon has always never done that you know? you dont get to choose you just follow one storyline and watch it play out. i would love for there to be different endings then the choice you makes really matters ^_^
    Yes, we have that here! but it won't be as simple as "kill or don't kill it", haha. You won't kill people here.
    maybe other members have already know this, but i just realize that the name of the region is Nendios.. it's like Dionen with some word play.:psy copy:
    LIES

WOW !!!! I didnt even think that these kind of tiles would even fit in a 3rd gen game :O . Its crazy !!! amazing !!!! :O
    Could you put Zubat and his evolutions in the pokedex ? i really like Crobat :)
    keep up the good work, i am so hyped :)
    maybe in the future! we already have tons of roggenrolas

I hope you finish this hack. This game looks like it could be HOTY along with Pokemon Gaia. I support this hack all the way.
    haha, being paired with Gaia is a honor. But it's too early for hoty, though ^_^
    how do you download this game?
    There is no download currently, the Beta is still in progress.

I saw this in a upcoming top 5 rom hacks and I was surprised I'M Soo supporting this project good luck and please let me know when the demo is put good luck!!
    When I read this I searched for the video instantly! Thanks for letting me know about it ^^
    God I'm so backing this :D
    hell yeah >:(

GUYSSSSSSSSS
    I've got some images to show you:

Some O'Hana farm and dock updates. The close-on character is something still in tests, may happens only in special events.

Hidden Grotto!

More news to come!

INCLUDING GOGOAT RIDING SYSTEM

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
  • Pokémon: LIFE Version

Thanks guys! Also, it's not like "Mirage of Tales", but you will be able to make some choices that will indeed change your adventure.

Thanks! c:

start a family, gf? sorry to disappoint you, but it's not about "this" kind of life. it's about feeling the moment, seeing things in different ways, changing perspective. gogoat is there for a reason, hahaha. Escavalier mayyyyyyy appear, but I won't promess. Check out some new updates! ;)

the pokédex I posted is supposed to work as a "what i'm gonna find in the first betas". any pokémon may appear later, but having all of them is just...

Yes, we have that here! but it won't be as simple as "kill or don't kill it", haha. You won't kill people here.

LIES

maybe in the future! we already have tons of roggenrolas

haha, being paired with Gaia is a honor. But it's too early for hoty, though ^_^

When I read this I searched for the video instantly! Thanks for letting me know about it ^^

hell yeah >:(

GUYSSSSSSSSS
    I've got some images to show you:

Some O'Hana farm and dock updates. The close-on character is something still in tests, may happens only in special events.​

Hidden Grotto!

More news to come!​

INCLUDING GOGOAT RIDING SYSTEM
    GOGOAT RIDING, YESSSSS

Ehem.. An update!! Those screenies look awesome, especially the Yancy mugshot. I can't wait to see this stuff in action.

Back