• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Pokémon: LIFE Version

Thanks guys! Also, it's not like "Mirage of Tales", but you will be able to make some choices that will indeed change your adventure.

Pokémon: LIFE Version

Thanks! c:

start a family, gf? sorry to disappoint you, but it's not about "this" kind of life. it's about feeling the moment, seeing things in different ways, changing perspective. gogoat is there for a reason, hahaha. Escavalier mayyyyyyy appear, but I won't promess. Check out some new updates! ;)

the pokédex I posted is supposed to work as a "what i'm gonna find in the first betas". any pokémon may appear later, but having all of them is just...

Yes, we have that here! but it won't be as simple as "kill or don't kill it", haha. You won't kill people here.

LIES

maybe in the future! we already have tons of roggenrolas

haha, being paired with Gaia is a honor. But it's too early for hoty, though ^_^

When I read this I searched for the video instantly! Thanks for letting me know about it ^^

hell yeah >:(

GUYSSSSSSSSS
    I've got some images to show you:

Some O'Hana farm and dock updates. The close-on character is something still in tests, may happens only in special events.

Hidden Grotto!

More news to come!

INCLUDING GOGOAT RIDING SYSTEM
    Dat close on character! dat Gogoat riding system! dat hidden grottos!

I'm all about pokemon LIFE!

so, by your Gogoat riding system, does it mean you are going to get rid some of the feature from the original game such as the bicycle just like what we got on pokemon Light Platinum?
    this after-long-time-no-up-date up date is really worth waiting.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokémon: LIFE Version

GUYSSSSSSSSS
    I've got some images to show you:

Some O'Hana farm and dock updates. The close-on character is something still in tests, may happens only in special events.​

Hidden Grotto!

More news to come!​

INCLUDING GOGOAT RIDING SYSTEM
    Duuuude this is probably my favorite update so far! I'm loving the look of the Hidden Grottos and the Yancy screen is awesome! Keep up the great work :)

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Dat close on character! dat Gogoat riding system! dat hidden grottos!

I'm all about pokemon LIFE!

so, by your Gogoat riding system, does it mean you are going to get rid some of the feature from the original game such as the bicycle just like what we got on pokemon Light Platinum?
    this after-long-time-no-up-date up date is really worth waiting.
    No! Bike is still there. You gotta ride the gogoat in the beggining, climbing a mountain.

Years
  • Wow those new screens especially the one with the close up of the girl look absolutely stunning. You continue to impress Dionen I just hope that your gameplay and story can match up with your superb graphics if so then this will have potential to be the best hack ever!

ChaosSigma0

How do I change this stupid username?
    Years
  • Wow... This is a FireRed hack?! It's so beautiful! Almost looks like BW! o.o
    Man, has time gone by as technology get better and people's minds get more creative!

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    This is truly innovative. It fells like a new game and not a rom hack at all. May the fire of the hack's determination to completion never burns out.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Can we still ride the Gogoat whenever we like?
    No, only in Gogoat Ranches. The thing about riding it is jumping ledges backwards, so making it available everywhere would be too easy.
    Also, it is a Gogoat but it works as a Skiddo. Using a Skiddo as a 32x32 overworld would be disproportional

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    This game looks really awesome, but will there also be buneary, lopunny, zorua, zoroark, sneasel, weavile and mawile?
    I really hope so because that would make the game complete to me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    This looks so amazing. Cannot wait to play it!

I'm pretty sure that these easily can become hack of the year and more.

Back