• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2015
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

WYNAUT

finally did this
    This game just keeps getting more awesome. Thank you for the constant updates Deus. #RiseAboveIt

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2020
    P.I.E.86 there was no need for you to dig this debate up again. Everyone else have moved on and so should you. I'm not gonna complain again because obviously people wont listen anyway.

"Here to support and play with your project" and be rude to other people an yell at them for asking for download links. Like come on. :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    "Here to support and play with your project" and be rude to other people an yell at them for asking for download links. Like come on. :(

It's against the rules to ask for a download link when the game isn't out yet. It is also rude to ask for a download when the creator put in the thread "Please do not ask for a download link.". This is just a shot in the dark but I think it is safe to assume people are getting annoyed. I think it is understandable that they are annoyed too. I would get tired of it if I was the creator. On a much more positive note!

Pokémon: LIFE Version

WYNAUT

finally did this

Oh my god that is amazing! We are currently trying to do something like this for Pokemon Tau! great dev teams think alike right?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2019
    What level are the pokemon at in the 2nd gym? Because it's only 4 gyms is it correct to assume this will be shorter than the average pokemon game?

Can you people just let it be?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    Good grief. You know nobody would have to snap if people at least followed the simplest rules. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused Deus but I know I'm not the only one who has an issue with this. Now can we for once just move on?

Years
  • It's against the rules to ask for a download link when the game isn't out yet.

No, it isn't. What is against the rules is repeatedly telling people off for breaking the rules. The Report button exists for a reason, please use it in future. If this pointless bickering persists, I'll start deleting posts and handing out infractions. There's nothing wrong with asking for release dates.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    There's nothing wrong with asking for release dates.

Progressing Hacks Forum Rules said:
    Requesting release dates will leave you with a yellow card on your profile record. You will be infracted with 1 infraction point per subsequent offence. These will not expire for two months.

Not saying you're wrong - you are the moderator after all - but the either the rules are outdated, or you have missed that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2015
    This is not a hack but a new game! Yes it is a hack but when you come to look at it, it appears not. Hoping to see more progress and its final work.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2019
    So, now that it's the end of september, how's progress? Still on pace for an october beta?

Also, I'm curious why you chose to use gen V starters? Are they your favorite of any starter lines or is there a different reason?

Last edited:

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • In order to confirm the beta to october I'm reducing the length of it to 1 gym.
    I want to release something with 0 bugs and the greatest fidelity to what I have in mind.

Beta 2 won't take long, as the tough job has been done for Beta 1

I'll reply your posts on the next update

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • In order to confirm the beta to october I'm reducing the length of it to 1 gym.
    I want to release something with 0 bugs and the greatest fidelity to what I have in mind.

Oh 1 gym beta. What a tease. I'm sure lots of people want a beta but I'm fine waiting another month or two for the original 2 gym beta you intended. You will probably still be releasing the 1 gym beta. If you do I'll be playing it trying to find bugs to break the 0 bugs you're promising to go along with it. Keep up the great work!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2019
    Any idea on when in October? Also, it's ok if your beta has a few bugs. That's why it's called beta.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years

Picture of actual hacking work or it didn't happen

I'd say take all the time you need, and when you really think the beta is ready then release it, but that's my personal opinion. By the sounds of it, it does appear like you've got everything figured out for the most part which is really really good. And from what you have shown me (it has spoilers so I won't reveal it and I don't think Deus would reveal key story stuff like that left and right, so don't bother him about it), there is no doubt in my mind I'm going to start playing as soon as you release the beta, and I don't even play hacks anymore. It appeals to me that much.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    Picture of actual hacking work or it didn't happen

I'd say take all the time you need, and when you really think the beta is ready then release it, but that's my personal opinion. By the sounds of it, it does appear like you've got everything figured out for the most part which is really really good. And from what you have shown me (it has spoilers so I won't reveal it and I don't think Deus would reveal key story stuff like that left and right, so don't bother him about it), there is no doubt in my mind I'm going to start playing as soon as you release the beta, and I don't even play hacks anymore. It appeals to me that much.

Yeah you're right man... cannot wait to play as soon as dionen release the beta.. hope he release fast...

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    1 gym beta sounds fine to me, but if you decide to wait a little longer that's fine too. I'm excited to play anything at all. It's fun seeing the game in motion.

Back