• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Will hoopa unbounded be available?

Btw I can see this hack winning all the awards in the future! Good luck buddy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    I have that one too. I downloaded the version on the first page. It says it's an unrecognizable file as a zip file and when I convert it then it says theirs no file in that folder. I'm just using the free version of my boy though. Do I have to buy the full version?

Years
  • I have that one too. I downloaded the version on the first page. It says it's an unrecognizable file as a zip file and when I convert it then it says theirs no file in that folder. I'm just using the free version of my boy though. Do I have to buy the full version?
    I already write this but still

If your cell phone is android then just follow these steps

1, Download Unipatcher for android

2, Download pokemon Firered(U) ROM and extract it. Extract Pokemon life and don't change .ips to anything.

3, Open unipatcher and In first slot locate it to pokemon life a1.9.ips In second locate it to Pokémon Firered(U).gba. then it give u output Pokemon Firered (Patched) .gba and simple click on a upper right icon to start patch.After patching is complete open pokemon fire red (Patched).gba in you GBA emulator.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Hi i have a question. dose the Ips file used to play the game not work for anyone else because i have tried it with tons of files(firered.gba) but non seem to work so if any one could help with this it would be very appreciated :)

Years
  • Hi i have a question. dose the Ips file used to play the game not work for anyone else because i have tried it with tons of files(firered.gba) but non seem to work so if any one could help with this it would be very appreciated :)

Can you tell more like which fire red ROM you used because it worked with Fire red (U).

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Wow cant believe I almost forgot about this bad boy. Still looks amazing like the 1st time I saw it. Cant wait to play the beta.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Pokémon: LIFE Version

nice statistics

ps: youngsters finally inserted. 60 bidoofs distributed

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I love the game. I play on gba4ios. For other players that are new before getting on the boat beat every trainer on that island (it's a island right) or capture a pidgey who at level 2 can destroy your Pokemon (not really but can put up a good fight) the pidgey can defeat the whole boat if u battle a few trainers/Pokemon before heading off or if don't bother doing what I said Ots impossible to go ahead even with 12 potions trust me I tried to defeat everyone with Flebebe (or whatever that Pokemons name is) AND CREATOR OF THIS HACK KEEP IT UP WITH DIS HACK.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    I'd like to ask you guys to PM this account with your team once you reached the end of the alpha, to help me balance stuff and etc.
    You can tell me if it was easy or extremely hard, too. I'll also let you curse me if it was too hard

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • I'd like to ask you guys to PM this account with your team once you reached the end of the alpha, to help me balance stuff and etc.
    You can tell me if it was easy or extremely hard, too. I'll also let you curse me if it was too hard

Perhaps it's time for me to start playing this... I've put off playing so many ROM Hacks thanks to YouTube, Twitch, and a certain mobile game... "cough, cough" Unison League "cough, cough"

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2021
    Nice hack so far! Looking forward to see more of it! It was really entertaining and good-looking and although it was "just an alpha" it was very intriguing and fun.
    Spoiler:

I hope we will see more of it soon :)

EDIT: The Doctor on the S.S. Enna heals your Pokémon just once but I think that he should do this as often as you want to because you can just heal your Pokémon by depositing them on the PC and taking them back into the team.

Last edited:

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Perhaps it's time for me to start playing this... I've put off playing so many ROM Hacks thanks to YouTube, Twitch, and a certain mobile game... "cough, cough" Unison League "cough, cough"

Nice hack so far! Looking forward to see more of it! It was really entertaining and good-looking and although it was "just an alpha" it was very intriguing and fun.
    Spoiler:

I hope we will see more of it soon :)

EDIT: The Doctor on the S.S. Enna heals your Pokémon just once but I think that he should do this as often as you want to because you can just heal your Pokémon by depositing them on the PC and taking them back into the team.
    The puzzle indeed returns nothing, as it says in the readme.txt
    Well it seems I'll have to remove the pc from there then, lol

Pokémon: LIFE Version

just wanted to share this beauty for no good reason
    house tile by EpicDay

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    Definitely debating LPing this game =] What gym does the current version go up too?

Back