• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
Years
  • I'm still waiting for this amazing hack! Hopefully I see Rowlet in there, it would be amiss if you disregard the cute little fellow! I'm praying for this hack man! :)

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • lnqPttC.png

ayyyyyyyy the beta map

These are the locations that will be available in the beta release.
    As you can see in the background, there are still a lot of areas that will be available only in the complete release.
    These include a lot of routes, caves, cities and whole maps you can't see here.

See ya!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    I can't wait for this omg XD
    Have a TON of respect to Dionen for making this hack happen :D Thank you for making such a beautiful hack! I love it <3
    Are you gonna release Alpha 1.1 or 1.2 or will you only release the full version of the game?

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • I can't wait for this omg XD
    Have a TON of respect to Dionen for making this hack happen :D Thank you for making such a beautiful hack! I love it <3
    Are you gonna release Alpha 1.1 or 1.2 or will you only release the full version of the game?
    I'll release a 4-gym beta once every little bug is fixed. I didn't really test a lot when I released the alpha, so it was pretty much unplayable the first week. I don't want this to happen again, so we'll test as much as necessary, which might delay it a little bit

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
    Years
  • lnqPttC.png

ayyyyyyyy the beta map

These are the locations that will be available in the beta release.
    As you can see in the background, there are still a lot of areas that will be available only in the complete release.
    These include a lot of routes, caves, cities and whole maps you can't see here.

See ya!
    make the map dpp style / bw or I will get your parents

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I pretty much get on this site only to check on your progress. I don't say much here, but I'd like to thank you for putting your time in to this project!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • ig3psXd.gif
    uAI3QSh.gif

yay, gifs

also, bad news
    There won't be a 31st "yay surprise beta release"
    Unfortunately, this semester was not as productive as the first one, and we couldn't finish everything for the beta.
    The game overall won't be that long, as some areas/caves are pretty much optional, but I want it to be as polished as possible.
    That being said, the beta release date changes back to tba
    merry christmas :pink_love: :sorry_i_am_the_grinch:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    so it looks like i need an emulator or something for this but i don have and do you have any suggestions of a non shady easy to use one so i can play this on my computer

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • so it looks like i need an emulator or something for this but i don have and do you have any suggestions of a non shady easy to use one so i can play this on my computer
    gba :? i believe it's a fire red hack. also i believe it's unbelievable to believe that this magnificent looking things are in fire red ;)

Back