• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    A few fans have been sent to hospital all with same diagnosis... They dying to play the best hack in world. Pokemon Life
    Dionen is responsible also of causing alot of hanxiaty with does fancy tiles.

I can't wait to play the next beta it's impossible to find words to describe this hack, it's in totally different league

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Tbh was a bit afraid before opening this message haha.
    Glad you're still working on it, we're patiently waiting mate!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    first the game tells me there is already a save file, then i overwrote it and it tells me "Save error. Please exchange the backup memory" WHAT DOES THIS MEAN I AM GOING TO DIE IF I CAN"T PLAY FOREAL

ok lol pls help, bcs i'm really sad that i still can't play =c
    First delete the .sav file for the game (if it exists). It should be in the same folder as the rom (.gba/.zip file). Then figure out how to change your emulator's save type to Flash 128k. If you're using VBA, Options -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128k.

Thrakon Deus

Thrakon Deus? It means...
    Years
  • I have no words to describe how awesome this Rom hack is. I thought Pok?mon Gaia was cool but DAMN! This hack beats it by a mile! Please keep up the awesome work!

Also,I realized that you didn't have the correct cries for allot of the Pok?mon. If nobody else can, can i help put them in? Please?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    First I need to say that I really love this game. It looks so amazing and I'm impatiently waiting for new versions :)

But I have one big problem and don't know how to fix it. The game keeps resetting after I lose a battle. There is this black screen telling that my hero escaped to the nearest Pokemon center and then game starts anew.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    Saw this game featured in a youtube video. This game is awesome with different features than any pokemon fan games I have ever seen. Wishing best of luck and waiting for this game to be finished.

Years
  • First I need to say that I really love this game. It looks so amazing and I'm impatiently waiting for new versions :)

But I have one big problem and don't know how to fix it. The game keeps resetting after I lose a battle. There is this black screen telling that my hero escaped to the nearest Pokemon center and then game starts anew.
    In this hack, you get a game over whenever you lose a battle and have to start from your last save.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2017
    This game is stunningly beautiful, and cant wait for the next release. I can usually find one or two things that bothers me in most hacks with only a few exceptions. This however so far is incredible. One question tho, why forego pkmn centers for the crystal?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Hello there!

I was wondering if you are thinking into translating this game into Spanish, because I could help you with that if you want. I would quite like to see this Hack ROM available to everyone, because it is just amaze-balls.

I am Spanish, from Spain, but I do speak English, as I have been living in Australia for quite some years now... so just let me know how you feel about the idea :D

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • oaHECNU.png
    Pp8lPf8.png

KI9rS5E.png
    oSmLMFN.png

ayyyyyyyy i'm back​

Back