• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    I just found the thunderstone seller, but I dont know how to use the spoiler thing here, so should I straight post, or can anyone plz tell me how to use the spoiler thingy ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I can't seem to find Rock Smash, where do you find that at?

Oh nevermind, forgot to talk to the guy near where the Sudowoodo was.

Last edited:

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
    Years
  • I just found the thunderstone seller, but I dont know how to use the spoiler thing here, so should I straight post, or can anyone plz tell me how to use the spoiler thingy ?
    [spoiler*][/spoiler*] and remove the asterixts. please reply straight away, i need to know lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    Thunderstone location

Spoiler:

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Seems it is best that I post my rough Walkthrough on every page. I saw LaZ online last night, but I guess he hasn't added it to the front page.
    The Walkthrough also shows the solution to get to the orange islands (I used the IPS patch).

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • A few questions to save me from searching every page:

1. Is the battle freezing glitch I hear about fixed?

2. How would Pokemon like Steelix and Porygon evolve? Use the trade item like a stone?

Thanks.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    1. Fortunately, there is no battle freezing in Liquid Crystal beta 2.1 except one battle with a rocket in Mahogany Town, which is not a necessary battle, so you don't need to fight him, in order to earn something.

2. Pokemon that need trading to evolve, here in hacks are evolved by simple levelling up. E.g. Onix evolves to Steelix at Level 28! But, all the other pokemon need to be above level 40 in order to evolve!

Download the rough walkthrough of dirk123, so you don't need to ask here simple things. It can be very helpful if you follow it.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Also, I am gonna replay the rom tomorrow. That way, I can make a new Walkthrough with trainer's and their pokemon.
    Also with pictures for puzzles/route to legendaries ^_^

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Well done dirk123, your help is very important.
    The walkthrough adds to the game popularity as well!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Game Crush

Dear Dirk123,i am sorry about my previous post,i hadnt senn your BUGS list!Now a new game bug i saw taht i didnt see in any BUGS list.I was at SAFFRON CITY at Silph Co and after the warps maze i found Axel who told me that the Static BOSS is upstairs and afeter i walked to the stairs i entered a room with a gang member opf team static.After i beated him i walked trough walls na i coulndt go nowhere.Furthermore,when i restarted my rom,it loaded normally and after the CONTINUE and the diary which shows you your last 5 actions on game my screen turns to black and i cant do anything.It seems that the game stuck and i casnt do anythinh.I alos tryied the ups patchbut the problem is the same.What can i do?

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Dear Dirk123,i am sorry about my previous post,i hadnt senn your BUGS list!Now a new game bug i saw taht i didnt see in any BUGS list.I was at SAFFRON CITY at Silph Co and after the warps maze i found Axel who told me that the Static BOSS is upstairs and afeter i walked to the stairs i entered a room with a gang member opf team static.After i beated him i walked trough walls na i coulndt go nowhere.Furthermore,when i restarted my rom,it loaded normally and after the CONTINUE and the diary which shows you your last 5 actions on game my screen turns to black and i cant do anything.It seems that the game stuck and i casnt do anythinh.I alos tryied the ups patchbut the problem is the same.What can i do?

Did you press the "a" button to see everything from the diary? If so, try pressing "b" to skip the diary part.
    Either that, or load a previous "save state" with VBA (the quick saves F1-F10).

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Did you press the "a" button to see everything from the diary? If so, try pressing "b" to skip the diary part.
    Either that, or load a previous "save state" with VBA (the quick saves F1-F10).

I tried A and B nut nonthing happened.I dont use save states i use only the normal save slot of the rom.If anyone else had the same problem with just PM me,cause the building is huge and maybe there are bugs or glitches that freeze the game.

PokeFreakBror

I never use this site.
    Years
  • Yes B2 is out but, i think the new backsrpite is a bit bad compared to the origanal i would rather prefer that one. And the weather changing is better. And you fixed the route one song. A LOT BETTER! Very nice :P

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • I started today instead of tomorrow on the new and improved Walkthrough.
    I am currently at Violet City, so I estimate that it will be done on Tuesday (maybe Wednesday).

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years

• many fans believe that the announcement will pertain to two titles: the Pokémon Gold and Silver remakes

There is no official announcement yet. It could even be a new game 5th gen?
    Although there are many hints:
    1. Gold and Silver balls
    2. The Johto starters in the new upcomming movie with Acreus etc

Even so, it shouldn't stop LaZ, because Crystal is not 100% as Gold/Silver.

@dragonfirenightmare9: Thanks ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back