• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Mega X & Y [Not Being Worked On]

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Is this project dead? It seems super interesting and I'd absolutely love to play it once it gets a full release.

Pixel64

Stan LOOΠΔ!
    Years
  • Is this project dead? It seems super interesting and I'd absolutely love to play it once it gets a full release.

For the time being, I am not planning to work on it. But I hope to finish it one day, I've just gotten busy and started a new project in the meantime, which I think is an even more interesting concept. ;) I don't want to make a post about it until I've made very significant progress on it so that it doesn't end up like this, just an early beta.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    I know this game isn't being worked on anymore, but how much of the intended changes were you able to implement? Is the game still playable?

Back