• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Modern Emerald (Complete, 2.3 Released! Following Pokémon, Modern Battle Frontier, and more!)

Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    The Hidden Power fix for 2.3 seems to have worked! With 2.2, I had two mons with HP Grass that couldn't attack ghost types and wasn't super effective when it should have been. The 2.3 update lets me hit Gastlys, and corrected my HP move to show it was actually water--not grass lol. Having a blast with my first play-through, ty for all the effort!

Years
    • Seen today
    The Hidden Power fix for 2.3 seems to have worked! With 2.2, I had two mons with HP Grass that couldn't attack ghost types and wasn't super effective when it should have been. The 2.3 update lets me hit Gastlys, and corrected my HP move to show it was actually water--not grass lol. Having a blast with my first play-through, ty for all the effort!
    I tested it a bunch and it seemed to work, so hopefully no one will find a bug with HP (again).
    Lighting effects are amazing!!!!!!! That is a great addition to visuals, thanks for this!!

Edit: I didn't find 2.3 release on github :c
    Yeah, I uploaded it late last night and I kinda forgot.

In other news, 2.3 accomplishes the last thing I've wanted since version 1.3: lighting in every building, including doors and shining Pokémon. Currently, there are no more features planned, and no bugs in sight (big ones anyway, small ones will appear). Doesn't mean that I won't update the game or add more features, but right now, I'm very happy with this project as it is exactly what I envisioned.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Well...and let's finish the "Starter Pokémon analysis"
    DISCLAIMER: This analysis is purely personal, and not made to criticize any feature of the game.

TYPHLOSION is literally a five-star Pokémon 🤩
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    Well...and let's finish the "Starter Pokémon analysis"
    DISCLAIMER: This analysis is purely personal, and not made to criticize any feature of the game.

TYPHLOSION is literally a five-star Pokémon 🤩
    Spoiler:

Great!

I would love to know which other Pokémon could be buffed, so they can be viable. I'll take any suggestion (typing, moves, etc.).

Years
    • Seen today
    Any suggestion, you say? How about:
    Blastoise: Water/Steel
    Pikachu: Make it learn Play Rough by level
    Sandshrew: Hyper Cutter or Run Away as second ability
    Sandslash: Hyper Cutter or Rough Skin as second ability
    Ninetales: Fire/Ghost, +Shadow Ball, +Psychic
    Rapidash: Fire/Fairy
    Drowzee and Hypno: Psychic/Dark or Psychic/Poison
    Kingler: Water/Steel, +Meteor Mash
    Marowak: Ground/Ghost, +Shadow Claw
    Kangaskhan: Normal/Fighting or Normal/Ground
    Goldeen and Seaking: Water/Normal
    Bellossom: Grass/Fairy
    Granbull: Fairy/Dark
    Octillery: Water/Fire
    Cacnea and Cacturne: Water Absorb or Rough Skin as second ability
    Zangoose: Normal/Steel
    Seviper: Poison/Dark or Poison/Dragon
    Chimecho: Psychic/Steel, +Flash Cannon
    Medicham and Solrock: Make them learn Psycho Cut, or add Zen Headbutt and give that to them

Years
    • Seen today
    Any suggestion, you say? How about:
    Blastoise: Water/Steel
    Pikachu: Make it learn Play Rough by level
    Sandshrew: Hyper Cutter or Run Away as second ability
    Sandslash: Hyper Cutter or Rough Skin as second ability
    Ninetales: Fire/Ghost, +Shadow Ball, +Psychic
    Rapidash: Fire/Fairy
    Drowzee and Hypno: Psychic/Dark or Psychic/Poison
    Kingler: Water/Steel, +Meteor Mash
    Marowak: Ground/Ghost, +Shadow Claw
    Kangaskhan: Normal/Fighting or Normal/Ground
    Goldeen and Seaking: Water/Normal
    Bellossom: Grass/Fairy
    Granbull: Fairy/Dark
    Octillery: Water/Fire
    Cacnea and Cacturne: Water Absorb or Rough Skin as second ability
    Zangoose: Normal/Steel
    Seviper: Poison/Dark or Poison/Dragon
    Chimecho: Psychic/Steel, +Flash Cannon
    Medicham and Solrock: Make them learn Psycho Cut, or add Zen Headbutt and give that to them
    Those are huh, quite a lot of suggestions haha. I might consider some of them, one by one.

Pikachu can already learn Play Rough by level, btw.

Back