• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Event Pokémon Movie Night

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024

Hosted by Kip
    Grab some popcorn and watch with us!
    Over this (long) weekend, we'll be live-streaming the first three Pokémon movies and Pikachu shorts.
    The stream will take place on the PokéCommunity Discord server and will be in full HD!

GO TO THE STREAM

Want to be notified of when we go live? Sign up to the Movie Night role on our Discord server!

Films
    SATURDAY 12TH AUGUST
    Pokémon Movie Night

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    (Extended Edition)
    SUNDAY 13TH AUGUST
    Pokémon Movie Night

The Power of One

MONDAY 14TH AUGUST
    Pokémon Movie Night

Spell of the Unown
    Daily Showtime
    22:00 UTC
    6PM EDT • 11PM BST • 12AM CEST • 8AM (next day) AEST

Click the time to convert it to your own timezone.

NEXT STREAM: We're wrapped for this year - thank you all for coming!

per stream!
    I will keep a tally of users who attend the stream. If I miss you out, please let me know!

🍿 See you guys there!

Last edited:

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    No Darkrai movie? I've been waiting for that one :(

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    No Darkrai movie? I've been waiting for that one :(

I wanted to do more, but the GT happened on my two week vacation and I only have this weekend to stream 😭 Maybe next time!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thank you for coming everyone! I kept a log of everyone who joined so you can pick up your points, but please feel free to post here if you want to! And thanks go to Tsutarja for the new thumbnail!

Tomorrow at 6PM EST we'll be watching Pokémon 2000: The Power of One, including Pikachu's Rescue Adventure. That's 11PM BST, 12AM CEST or 8AM AEST. Drop in to pick up another 10 points!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Honestly, it was great going back to the first movie after so long I have a busy night/morning ahead so idk if I'll be able to make it to the next one. I hope I can though.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I just finished dinner and I'm joining now (Team Apricorns). My Discord name is Lilith.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thank you all for coming! Our screenshots of the night are:
    Pokémon Movie Night
    Pokémon Movie Night

We'll be back tomorrow (Monday) at the same time we will be showing the third Pokémon movie, Spell of the Unown and the Pikachu short Pikachu & Pichu (for real this time, I got it mixed up today!)

See you guys there!

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    And that's a wrap!

Thank you to everyone who came to our movie nights this weekend. It was a real blast watching these movies with you! We're finished for this year, so please enjoy the rest of the GT.

I've been collecting the names of everyone who has been watching over the past few days. Please take a moment to check this spreadsheet in case I've missed anything off, as well as fill out your forum username and team name, and I will get you your points.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AVm7S23PFaC_8vFhmLN7UKfxDP6SsilL8VlNo0NtxFg/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks again, and see you guys next year! ❤️

Back