• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] Pokémon Music Sharing

Years
    • Seen today
    This event is kind of a mix between Mind Read the Room and Pokémon VGM Trivia. Essentially, a Google form will be available for the first X (I'm thinking 3) days of the GT, where participants will fill out their top [number] favourite Pokémon music tracks from any game. There will also be additional fields for favourite overworld, town, and battle themes. Afterwards, I'll upload the music (without titles) so that participants can also try and identify all of the tracks. While identifying the tracks, participants should also rank which songs are the most popular. Points will be given for participation (music submission, answer and ranking submission) and to the top performers of the "Trivia" and ranking portions.

Years
    • Seen today
    Ok so I made the Google forms sheet. Currently (besides the questions asking for username and team), there are 4 questions:
    Pokémon Music Sharing

If there are any apparent issues or suggestions please let me know, otherwise this is probably how I'll be keeping the setup.

I'll get the css and main post up soon as well.

Back