• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Spinoff: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Seal of Ancients [Completed]

Years
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Seal of Ancients

Rom Info
    Base ROM: 4273 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Sky (USA).nds
    Patch created with Delta Patcher 2.0.1
    Language: English​

Story

Deep within the vast wilds of the Pokemon world, there lies a place, which- some say- was the origins of all life; White Garden. This sacred place houses another myth: therein exists an ancient seal, which locks away the blackest evil that the world has ever seen. Thanks to this powerful spell, such evil will never be exposed to the world again.​

Features

• New original story
    • New original custom assets

Screenshots

UDJbUDD.png
    w5Ht7WY.png
    FcX0te6.png

Credits Contains spoilers for the plot of the game

Spoiler:
    Everyone who contribured to Skytemple, making this possible.
    And much love to the Skytemple Discord and their community.

Bugs

• Probably some dungeon related stuff we missed

Download

• Version 1
    Release Date: — 06/24/2023
    Notes: Playtime around 2-3 hours in total.​

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Aww I loved this story so much, I grew so attached to the characters! I was so impressed with the custom cutscenes too, and the thoroughness of the dialogue, from dungeon conversation to loss cutscenes, absolutely everything was covered. Definitely one of my favorite Mystery Dungeon games of all time

Back