• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Naturo Verde

This is a poll!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Pokemon Earth

.::Hack Of::.
    Pokémon: Naturo Verde

.::Language::.
    English

.::Story::.
    Within the later years of human history, the earth has began to fight back and nature has began to take back the Earth. However, it is in an unnatural way. Team Flaoj has captured many kinds of rare Pokemon and are using their powers in order to control nature. So you have to set out on a journey across the region of Ealc and stop them. You need to save the Pokemon and save the world!

.::Features::.
    -New region-
    -New story-
    -New trainers-
    -New team-
    -New Palettes-
    -New Tiles (comming soon)-

.::Screenshots::.

.::Videos::.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ3rXAovYHc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xz9Y3nDUFc

.::Bugs::.
    Do NOT get the town map first or you won't be able to play.

.::Credits::.
    -KyleDove and Alistair (tiles)-
    -Marnic (sprites)-
    -Gridiron and Fangking Omega (sprites)-
    -Enrico Marini (sprites)-

.::Team::.
    Me- Everything
    billi1000- Beta Tester
    dshayabusa- Scripter
    Apply if you would like to help

.::Support::.
    - billi1000
    Code:
    [IMG*]https://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2166/1001214043342kf7.png[/IMG]
    - billi1000
    Code:
    [IMG*]https://picasion.com/pic2/fae0ee50ca4f51849b940e0f4e9e461f.gif[/IMG]

Attachments

• PKMNNATURE.ips
      20.5 KB · Views: 179
    Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Wow, that pallete is bright! You should consider changing it. You're mapping seems really good though and I'm glad that you didn't immediately change the tiles. You're scripting needs some work. Well keep it up, this has the potential to become a really good hack!

Years
    Wow, that pallete is bright! You should consider changing it. You're mapping seems really good though and I'm glad that you didn't immediately change the tiles. You're scripting needs some work. Well keep it up, this has the potential to become a really good hack!

Thank you! ^^ I am darkening them before I release anything. And I will make sure that all of my scripts are perfect for the first beta. I actually already fixed some things like the Chinchou not activating to Pokemon menu. ^^

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    yo, if u want a beta tester, it'll be my pleasure to help.

billi1000

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    so wen are u gonna release a beta?

yo, in the video, i caught a script error, i attached the photo representing the script error, the guy in from of the mart in the first town ends the sentence with the word "the", not completing the sentence, i hope this peice of info is useful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Core-3X

New starter today
    Years
    Your screens look very good. Maybe it's better if you use some less flasy palettes, en a little less green. A tip maybe for your movies, you can go in your VBA to Tools > Record > Start AVI recording.

Keep going on ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    At the first look, I think the colors are to bright, but then I really like them. Nice!

billi1000

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    yo does anyone know where to create these glossy support banners for the hacks, cus i d like to do some for the game.

billi1000

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    ya and another thing, the sprite needs some fixing as when it walks in the video , its colors change, it looks you havent finished the sprites yet, no problem, just fix them since no beta has been released yet.

At the first look, I think the colors are to bright, but then I really like them. Nice!

Ya, i agree with you the palettes are awsome, the green is nicely bright, u dont see this in much games.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Wow. This is a nice hack. The storyline is good, the maps & pallets are great, and the sprites are excellent! Good luck with this!

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
    Years
    I think the palletes are OK...
    But...You should learn more about scripting...
    Don't just stop at "Sorry"
    That's the advice!
    Anyway, your story is good!

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
    Well The Sprite Is Looking Good And The Flowers Are New But The Tiles Are The same And I Do Recommend D/P Tiles And If You Need A Beta Tester Tell Me Or PM Me

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009

I kind of like it bright, a scenery of change.

Hokorashiimesuinu

sinnoh master
    Years
    its a good hack and i would be glad to do anything i can to help just pm me as long as you dont make me script other than that ill be glad to help

billi1000

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    yo , can anybody help the guy with scripts, it clearly isn't his strong point so some one should help him work on it.
    also, if anyone can help by making support banners for this hack, it be a good help. :P

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The pallete kind of seems to hurt the eyes, but I guess it suites the hack. But I suggest you to change the Pokemart pallete, it's too bright. The story sounds nice though, and the OW looks good. Good luck bud.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I don't think some of you understand why it's so bright, if you read the storyline, it's perfectly understandable.

The earth is trying to regain control. Thus the grass in some areas becomes rich and alive. I do suggest it's not entirely bright like that throughout the game however, just in some areas. An abundance of plant life later on in the game would fit as well. I like what I see actually, good luck with everything.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back