• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Peach and Lime

Years
1peach.png1lime.png

Introduction:

Welcome to the Celto Region, the setting of Pokemon Peach and Lime, which is inspired by Ireland! The goal of our Rom Hack is to capture and emulate a familiar, yet new Gen 3 experience. You will journey throughout Celto completing the gym challenge, meeting various characters and venturing through all four seasons along the way. Some will aid you on your journey, while others may stand in your way to the top!

However, trouble seems to be brewing in the background. A villainous group is trying to sabotage the gym challenge, but what is their goal?

Every trainer has hopes and dreams, but in the world of Pokemon, failure and despair are common as well.

PL.png

So what are you waiting for? Celto is waiting for you, so pack your bags and get ready to set on your brand new adventure!
Credits:
Project Directors:
Alpha Remaster, Oom
Music/SFX: Alpha Remaster(Lead), Crystal VGM, Oom, Mudstep, Pokestir, DuckinButtKicker, CD Player, Kosmid, DrakeSycamore
Graphics/Designing: Oom(Lead), DuckinButtKicker, TabletPillow, Tetra, Dunk, C2H4, Kwenio, Cynda, Farore, Timeless Shrine, Ekat
Programming: ShinyDragonHunter(Lead), Mudstep, JaceCear, Tetra, CD Player, Mixone
Scripting: Alpha Remaster, CD Player, Mudstep, Oom, MelonSpeedruns, SourApple, Mixone
Writing: Alpha Remaster, Oom, CD Player, Mudstep
Maps: Alpha Remaster, Tetra, Pokestir, Oom, Mudstep
Project Illustration: Oom, Hyo
Special Thanks to Pret for the Pokeemerald Decompilation and RHH for the Expansion.

Check out our Twitter for more updates!: https://twitter.com/PokemonLime

bleedpark

Collector of Shiny Cardboard and Player of Hacks
Years
Yes! I am so excited. The art style is very charming and gives me a feeling of warmth like Pokemon Coral and Pokemon Heart/Seed versions. On top of that, we get high quality Fakemon. This will be a fantastic experience and I can't wait to play them!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen yesterday
View attachment 158252View attachment 158253

Introduction:

Welcome to the Celto Region, the setting of Pokemon Peach and Lime, which is inspired by Ireland! The goal of our Rom Hack is to capture and emulate a familiar, yet new Gen 3 experience. You will journey throughout Celto completing the gym challenge, meeting various characters and venturing through all four seasons along the way. Some will aid you on your journey, while others may stand in your way to the top!

However, trouble seems to be brewing in the background. A villainous group is trying to sabotage the gym challenge, but what is their goal?

Every trainer has hopes and dreams, but in the world of Pokemon, failure and despair are common as well.

View attachment 158244

So what are you waiting for? Celto is waiting for you, so pack your bags and get ready to set on your brand new adventure!
Credits:
Project Directors:
Alpha Remaster, Oom
Music/SFX: Alpha Remaster(Lead), Crystal VGM, Oom, Mudstep, Pokestir, DuckinButtKicker, CD Player, Kosmid, DrakeSycamore
Graphics/Designing: Oom(Lead), DuckinButtKicker, TabletPillow, Tetra, Dunk, C2H4, Kwenio, Cynda, Farore, Timeless Shrine, Ekat
Programming: ShinyDragonHunter(Lead), Mudstep, JaceCear, Tetra, CD Player, Mixone
Scripting: Alpha Remaster, CD Player, Mudstep, Oom, MelonSpeedruns, SourApple, Mixone
Special Thanks to Pret for the Pokeemerald Decompilation and RHH for the Expansion.

Hey this game looks epic. I been wondering does this game have exclusive Pokémon for both versions or no? Plus I hope you have a Pokémon list for the game inn this game

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
You're teasing me so hard here by making the only fakemon visible in the preview images be a backsprite...! Oh the humanity! I suppose I will have to stay tuned to see all the funky little guys for meself.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I remember coming across this quite some time ago on Twitter! Congratulations on getting a Pokécommunity thread. This has to be the most visually stunning Gen 3 ROM Hack I've come across in a hot minute! Ia the Pikachu sprite cuatom made? If so, I hope all the existing Pokemon you've implemented will be getting a new makeover via new sprites!

Days
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
View attachment 158252View attachment 158253

Introduction:

View attachment 158244

Credits:
Project Directors:
Alpha Remaster, Oom

Super excited! Do you know when this will have a release date?

Days
  • Online now
the art direction and sprite work is to die for! the pikachu sprite is so cute 😭😭 i can't wait for this release!

Back