• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Pikachu's Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureKeeper

Finally, a game i wished for..... I thought Pokemon ThunderYellow or some kind of that game can be released....

dudez

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    i think those routes and events are cool all i can say is good job and dont give up
    because i really want to play this

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I would love to play this game, and I think this really belongs in the hack showcase thread. Good luck.

Ps: I like you maps.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Well guys, I haven't posted it yet, but yeah, PT is in a bit of a "Hmm" phase at the moment. I've firmly decided on restarting it, I'm just not sure when I'll get around to that. Life has picked up in recent weeks, so we'll have to see how much time I have to devote to a hack. For now, I'm going to plan out events and features. Anyway, I will edit this post tomorrow after work and reply to each post.

tldr: This project is stalled, but I will get it going again soon.

Cross your fingers.

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Sounds great! I'll look forward to playing it. Very creative. I was thinking on a similar idea to yellow in my hack. I would give the option of having a small pokemon(eevee and evs, pikachu and pichu, ect.) be able to follow you just like pikachu.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    BUMP what has happend to this hack has the owner just given up or something. how progess going

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    I hope you start again, I read this before I signed up, and this is one of the reasons I signed up, to try a demo once it is out.

Tony225

ROM hacker in training
    Years
  • This hack is promising, and I can't wait for it to come out, which is one of the reasons I signed up - For hacks like this one. I hope he starts again soon, as this hack sounds really good.

sammydabammy

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    This is really quite something.
    Its a hack I should look forward to!
    Great work and keep it up

P.s - Loving the maps so far!

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    So its going to be like the first season of Pokemon :) i gotta play this SO BAD!

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Something big came up in my life, and at the moment, I don't feel like doing much of anything. At all.

This hack is officially on break. Sorry guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back