• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicBlazer

Batman
    Years
    *quickly steals them* *looks both right and left* "woo no sign of Gogo anywhere* Runs and never to be seen again.

Anyway....xD Looking good. You're doing amazing.

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
    Years
    Meanwhile in the art department, Smeargle maintains a clean and organised environment while crafting the diagonal sprites.​
    Spoiler:

O.o

..........loading

Damn amazing work!!!
    the sprites are looking clean and well created especially with the diagonal angles ^o^

great job man more hype!

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
    But it was still sprites. Diagonal walking sprites look nice. But I've trust that is work when I've seen video to prove that. <When this method work really I know, that ideal remake of Telefang 2 on Pokemon Engine is possible XD>

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Opinion needed: would autosave be a good feature? Assuming I can make it faster, every 15 minutes, or before/after battles. What do you guys think?
    Only if it's optional otherwise no. Especially when it comes to events like legendary Pokemon, I mean there is a reason why there is no auto-save in the main games.

Dxys

Pkmn. Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Funny thing,
    I believe I was actually one who voted no lmao.
    That was way back before I knew what he was capable of though.

oh the irony .-.

I'm likely to get a yellow tag for this, I should probably get rid of this image

Really? That's sort of a shocker, especially coming from you. :P

Last edited:

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
    Years
    The adventure that is diagonal sprite crafting is drawing to a close
    only two more images
    However, I'm growing slightly impatient so here, have yourselves a peak at diagonal running with diagonal walking

Spoiler:

I'll be accepting donations

keep it artsy indeed
    good job man!

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    Hopefully the intro will be finished today
    Assuming I don't have to leave the house
    Or do something else
    Or be told to get off my laptop
    Well, time to find out, huh?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2018
    I am So Looking Foward To This, as I Want to play Platinum, but I Have A GBA Flashcart.(Might as well take advnage of It) I Put The Banner In My Signature. Can't Wait For Downloads! Gen 4 on gen 3 Hardware, Yeah! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back