• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blah

Free supporter
Years
  • Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Yet another map done, this one took a real long time actually lol. Good thing too, it's probably one of the most quality indoor maps I'm ever going to do lol

Hi GoGo, where is Porfessor in map? In normal Platinum there is professor and girl too. I know you have only 10 days to make game, but please have profssor I think important he.

I know... I can't believe I only have 10 days to complete it..

That's a lie. GoGo was playing minecraft with Tcoppy a few hours ago. #insider

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • deadlines, man. don't you just hate them? ^_^

I'm starting to wonder how you do them :I

Anyway guys 9 days left and I have 5 maps to complete. All indoors, most are small. I have a few scripts to do as well including the professor's lab scripts, which I'll have to quadruple check if they're correct since they like to change dialogue every 5 minutes (gamefreak you're insane)

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Hi GoGo, where is Porfessor in map? In normal Platinum there is professor and girl too. I know you have only 10 days to make game, but please have profssor I think important he.

That's a lie. GoGo was playing minecraft with Tcoppy a few hours ago. #insider

2/10 trolling you should try a different career

Years
  • Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Well this one is done too. So that leaves only:

* Sandgem PC
    * Sandgem Mart
    * Second Rival's House (Upstairs)

then these are only 3 maps missing? and still have eight days, right? what is most lacking to complete the alpha? besides the scripts? I think so and you will get will be left time, and will still be able to review their work and do the best you can! I have full confidence that you succeeded!

google translator

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    then these are only 3 maps missing? and still have eight days, right? what is most lacking to complete the alpha? besides the scripts? I think so and you will get will be left time, and will still be able to review their work and do the best you can! I have full confidence that you succeeded!

google translator

Well, I still have to do a lot of ASMAGIX.

Years
  • Well, I still have to do a lot of ASMAGIX.

I have not the slightest idea of what ASMAGIX be :/ , is something boring to do? time consuming? but I trust in you! I know that if everyone does it paper, pretty soon the alpha will be released :)

google translator

Last edited:

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • ^ dude why don't you put "google translator user" in your signature?
    Anyway, the map looks exactly same as Dppt ... Impressive!

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • Pokemart

Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

This one took me about an hour and a half surprisingly. Very little time put into this one.. that actually sounds like lazy work but.. eh

Well the inside of the Mart is done. (dance)

Anyway, I'm going to work on the actual selling of items and the like next. Also the random NPCs' dialogues.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back