• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Just found a little bug in the Alpha 1.21, isn't a big problem of course but i'll still report it, if you want to fix it for next releases and stuff:
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

I can't still understand the Mystery Gift.. i mean.. it's like some menu where the ROM checks the Date and on that basis it gives you "X" permission? or idk.. i mean.. i never seen before someone doing anything like that and it's so awesome that i can't stop thinking it's the most amazing feature i ever seen in a HackROM, it feels so official, like Nintendo Games <3
    Keep it up! <3

Cya~

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • Just found a little bug in the Alpha 1.21, isn't a big problem of course but i'll still report it, if you want to fix it for next releases and stuff:

I can't still understand the Mystery Gift.. i mean.. it's like some menu where the ROM checks the Date and on that basis it gives you "X" permission? or idk.. i mean.. i never seen before someone doing anything like that and it's so awesome that i can't stop thinking it's the most amazing feature i ever seen in a HackROM, it feels so official, like Nintendo Games <3
    Keep it up! <3

Cya~

It detects for gift events at a specific time. It also tells when the time is false, too.

About that glitch, how did you encounter it?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • It detects for gift events at a specific time. It also tells when the time is false, too.

About that glitch, how did you encounter it?

Just like in the image, i just jumped from that "rock line" (I never knew how to call it in english, sorry xD) and then the minisprite of that NPC deformed like that.

EDIT:
    Hopefully this images will complement my worse english xD

Cya~

iv0

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023

Not get me wrong, but I need to see it by my hands, nice tiles in sinnoh E4!

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'm just gonna say that I got the same bug as TudorykMakNark:

Also, I was able to get the Mystery Gift from the Mart without having to go to the menu or anything. I just entered the Mart for the first time and the guy was there.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2017
    Update: After trying several rom bases I cannot find a working patch for the life of me for any of the versions. If someone could pm me a patched file or a clean working base then that would be great...

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Update: After trying several rom bases I cannot find a working patch for the life of me for any of the versions. If someone could pm me a patched file or a clean working base then that would be great...

Download "Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)" from Emuparadise and the 1.21 UPS for FireRed, it will work perfectly.
    Unfortunately i didn't found yet a working ROM for Ruby or Emerald versions ;_; ...

Cya~

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2017
    Download "Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)" from Emuparadise and the 1.21 UPS for FireRed, it will work perfectly.
    Unfortunately i didn't found yet a working ROM for Ruby or Emerald versions ;_; ...

Cya~

Finally! lol thank you it patched successfully ^^ as for the emerald and ruby versions, those will just have to wait...lol.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Just like in the image, i just jumped from that "rock line" (I never knew how to call it in english, sorry xD) and then the minisprite of that NPC deformed like that.

EDIT:
    Hopefully this images will complement my worse english xD

Cya~

Thanks for letting me know about this lol
    Fixed for 1.3

I'm just gonna say that I got the same bug as TudorykMakNark:

Also, I was able to get the Mystery Gift from the Mart without having to go to the menu or anything. I just entered the Mart for the first time and the guy was there.

Yeah this is already known far and wide :D
    I'm working on this one next. About the mystery gift, it shouldn't allow you to talk to the mart employee until you use the mystery gift option. Are you sure you're using 1.21, the latest version?

Not get me wrong, but I need to see it by my hands, nice tiles in sinnoh E4!

nuuu doze wur not ment fore hyoomin iys!!!111!!11one!
    In all seriousness, thanks :D

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • Nice, Will try the 1.21 soonish and get my JIRACHI!!! XD
    BTW does it have other trainer ID? last time it was mine.. :/

1.3 will be coming in nearby days or later on with new stuff?

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years

GoGoJJTech

Years

It will still have yours, sadly. I may just leave it since about 1000 people already received their mystery gifts so there we go lol

In the future I'll be sure to have it working normally ;D

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • OMG GOGO THIS IS MY FIRST ACTUAL, LEGIT SHINY EVER, EVER IN ANY POKEMON GAME AND I CANT EVEN CATCH IT! IM CRYING! XD

It's a relief that shinies work though!
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Jokes aside, we're going to have to find out why pokeballs fail so miserably lol
    Won't be tonight, but we'll get on it.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • It's a relief that shinies work though!
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Jokes aside, we're going to have to find out why pokeballs fail so miserably lol
    Won't be tonight, but we'll get on it.

lol Alrighty...I was joking about crying but I can feel the tears coming...I'm trying to hold them back...

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2024
    I know This Might Be a Pain in the Butt, But I put this on my Flashcart for My GBA SP... It doesn't look Pretty. I mean, The intro Looks Fine, and so does the part where you put in your name, But once in your room, most of the tiles are messed up. The movement permissions are also screwed up for te messed up tiles. Can you help, Or should I just use an emulator? I wouldn't mind using an emulator, But it's Just nice to have pokemon platinum on my GBA.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Guess i've found another bug :/
    Shouldn't Monferno learn Mach Punch at lvl 14? (When Chimchar evolves, basically)
    Because my Monferno didn't :/ ...

EDIT:
    Oh, and shouldn't be in Route 219 a pokeball containing an "Antidote"?

Because in the Hack, it isn't there :/

Cya~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back