• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon - Project: Revival

Years
    i have caught Necrozma but can't find solgaleo or lunala and what is the thing that can take me to secret location in nature preserve ? and can I even catch calyrex again?

Cosmog is available by Mystery Gift password, which you can evolve. You just need eight Badges to access the Special Areas in the Nature Preserve. And there's only one Calyrex, but Glastrier or Spectrier can be obtained by Mystery Gift, too.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Hi! I'm really enjoying this game! 15hrs in and its still such a great time. 😀 I have to ask though, is there a way to get Lycanroc-dusk in the game? I thought it wasn't in the game until I fought a hiker with one and saw it in my pokedex.

Years
    Hi! I'm really enjoying this game! 15hrs in and its still such a great time. 😀 I have to ask though, is there a way to get Lycanroc-dusk in the game? I thought it wasn't in the game until I fought a hiker with one and saw it in my pokedex.

You saw a Hiker with a Dusk Lycanroc? Well it is in the game, but unobtainable. I should probably fix that. Also, tanks for playing!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    I am stuck in chapter 12. I cant find the treasure under the red umbrella. How can i find the treasure?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    You saw a Hiker with a Dusk Lycanroc? Well it is in the game, but unobtainable. I should probably fix that. Also, tanks for playing!

Yeah, saw him after Mondelo before Victory Road. Unobtainable huh, oh well, I'm still grateful for the fact you've taken the time to make this awesome game. 😁 Be looking forward to any new projects of yours!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2022
    I am having a serious issue.At the battle beach when I choose the rest option it tells me to save.After saving the game when I re enter the game,Its showing me script multiple saves line600:no method error occurred.After that when i close the whole emulator and start it again..its again taking me to the battle beach.please help me with it,I love your game and I really wanna finish this game.

Years
    I am having a serious issue.At the battle beach when I choose the rest option it tells me to save.After saving the game when I re enter the game,Its showing me script multiple saves line600:no method error occurred.After that when i close the whole emulator and start it again..its again taking me to the battle beach.please help me with it,I love your game and I really wanna finish this game.

Looks like I'll keep this in mind. I had to fix a separate bug in the new update, but thanks for telling me!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    Does anyone know why I can't find the megastones? I just completed the quest that got me the keystone and i'm going to areas where the guide says megastones are said to be present. Are these just very well hidden or is something wrong? I've yet to see one sparkle anywhere. I tried the aerodactylite supposedly in the Calamont research lab and no sparkles there either. I reset my game and no difference. Thanks in advance!

Years
    Does anyone know why I can't find the megastones? I just completed the quest that got me the keystone and i'm going to areas where the guide says megastones are said to be present. Are these just very well hidden or is something wrong? I've yet to see one sparkle anywhere. I tried the aerodactylite supposedly in the Calamont research lab and no sparkles there either. I reset my game and no difference. Thanks in advance!

That's pretty strange. Maybe you could send me your save in a message so I could check closer?

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    Hello there! Thanks for the timely response! The issue resolved itself. Seemed to be some type of glitch. I just needed to find megastones elsewhere and once i went back into the lab, the aerodactylite was present in the lab. But i have a separate question. I'm looking for the mysterious pillar on Route 19. I see the same shot of route 19 that you guys have in the guide, but the map seems to have been edited and the pillar isn't there on route 19 anywhere. Its just cave texture in the way of where the pillar would be. Was the pillar moved elsewhere? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    That's pretty strange. Maybe you could send me your save in a message so I could check closer?

Just wanted to reiterate that that issue was resolved it seems. Just needed to get megastones elsewhere and go back into the lab and i was able to retrieve it.

Could i get some assistance on something else though? I was gonna catch what should be cobalion in Ryoku Gardens, but it was a terrakion? I caught it anyway but now i got two terrakions and no cobalion and now i can't get Keldeo. I have the "trio" in my party. I just need terrakion changed to cobalion. Thanks!

Heres my save copy! Project Revival5.rxdata

Years
    Just wanted to reiterate that that issue was resolved it seems. Just needed to get megastones elsewhere and go back into the lab and i was able to retrieve it.

Could i get some assistance on something else though? I was gonna catch what should be cobalion in Ryoku Gardens, but it was a terrakion? I caught it anyway but now i got two terrakions and no cobalion and now i can't get Keldeo. I have the "trio" in my party. I just need terrakion changed to cobalion. Thanks!

Heres my save copy! Project Revival5.rxdata

I think you'll have to message that to me! I'll fix it if I can, right away.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2022
    Can I skip any quest in pokemon revival?because there is a bug in beach game quest.

Back