• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Fan Game] Pokémon Reborn - Hardmode!

Years
  • Hello all! I am bhunji, and this is:

Pokémon Reborn - Hardmode!

Introduction:-

This is the first time I have ever posted anything on this site and the first time I'm ever writing a blog related to a Pokémon Adventure, so if I make mistakes along the way (which I'm sure I will), kindly help me! Also, if you have any suggestions, advice, or comments regarding this journey, please leave them on this thread. Now, a bit more about myself.
    I hail from Delhi, India, and I love competitive Pokémon. I also enjoy many challenge runs, like nuzlockes and randomizers (including map randomized). I also have quite a lot of experience with Pokémon Reborn itself, having completed the game four times before! The first two were normal playthroughs; the third was a Bug Monotype, and the latest was a 'No Pokéball Thrown' run.
    So, to take on a little bit of a challenge (although I reckon it will be a lot more than a bit), I have decided to play Pokémon Reborn with the 'hardmode' password activated. This password is a bulk password and activates four other passwords:
    1. noitems:Stops the player and trainers from using items in battle.
    2. nopenny: Reduces money received from battles to 1/5t!
    3. fullevs: Makes all Trainer Pokémon have 252 EVs and 31 IVs in all stats!
    4. emptyivs: Makes all Pokémon obtained by the player after activating the password have 0 IVs in every stat!
    If that was not bad enough, this is the first challenge I have decided to document like this, so my humiliation will be even more epic! However, I am digressing, so let's get back to the topic: Reborn Hardmode! This mode is unforgiving to mistakes. It will be harder than any challenge I have attempted to date (and I have beaten both Pokémon Radical Red and Emerald Kaizo, albeit not on a nuzlocke mode). So, let's dive straight into it, what could possibly go wrong, right?

Last edited:
    Back