• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon - Red's Secret

Days
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Dear friends i'm developing a Fan Game where we are going to know every Pokémon Mistery.
    Cubone's Origin, the link between Gastly, where the three legendary dogs come from, why Giovanni founded Team Rocket, why Slowking evolves with Turbann that is an evolution stage of Shellder and Cloyster, why Dragonite is red and not blue and more.
    We'll also find out the reason why Red doesn't speak on Mt. Silver.
    Stay tuned!

I'm using RPGXP and Photoshop

Spoiler: CREDITS

Spoiler: FEATURES

Spoiler: PLOT

Spoiler: NEWS

DOWANLOAD HERE: POKEMON RED'S SECRET

Attachments

• splash.png
      splash.png
      35.5 KB · Views: 33
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      17.8 KB · Views: 13
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      77.7 KB · Views: 16
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      91.2 KB · Views: 15
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      93.7 KB · Views: 16
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      81.9 KB · Views: 14
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      74 KB · Views: 18
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      93.5 KB · Views: 13
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      82.3 KB · Views: 17
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      59.4 KB · Views: 20
    Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • This sounds interesting.. I am a huge fan of Fan games that aim to explore existing lore or theories in the Pokémon Fandom. I love how you are also going for the GSC art style approach. Eagerly waiting on the release whenever it's out!

Days
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    This sounds interesting.. I am a huge fan of Fan games that aim to explore existing lore or theories in the Pokémon Fandom. I love how you are also going for the GSC art style approach. Eagerly waiting on the release whenever it's out!

Hey Mate .. if you are a desire to resolve a mistery between the first and the second generation, you can reply me here sand i can develop a story inside my game.
    Let me know ... stay tuned!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey Mate .. if you are a desire to resolve a mistery between the first and the second generation, you can reply me here sand i can develop a story inside my game.
    Let me know ... stay tuned!

Very excited for this! You might want to look up the theory in which ditto was assumed to be a failed clone of mew.

Days
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Very excited for this! You might want to look up the theory in which ditto was assumed to be a failed clone of mew.

Yes mate, i already developed this story. Along with why Metapod doesn't evolve into Venomoth and why Venonat doesn't evolve into Butterfree.
    I'm considering the stop evolution of Farfetch'd, but i'm not sure of that .. There's going to be some movement... 🤐

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I just started giving this a spin, and I do need to give you a small suggestion:

- You might want to change the main character's backsprite in battle to that of Red and not Gold.
    - You might want to arrange your thread a and keep it organized with screenshots so your game draws more attention.

Days
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I just started giving this a spin, and I do need to give you a small suggestion:

- You might want to change the main character's backsprite in battle to that of Red and not Gold.
    - You might want to arrange your thread a and keep it organized with screenshots so your game draws more attention.
    thank you for your suggestion. For the back sprite it's the only one I've found in GSC style with the hat turned.

Screenshots and videos will arrive soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    What do you do after defeating Whackor? I've fully explored everywhere I feel and cant seem to find where to go. It felt like after talking to Mr Pokemon more of the cave was supposed to be accessible but nothing happened
    Thanks

Days
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    First, tnk to downloaded my FanGame.
    2nd, try to go to neaples and cross the river in opposite side to the gym.
    Let me know if is okay.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Sorry last question
    Spoiler:

Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    interesting, will give it a try. just out of curiosity, what about the war that Surge and other characters reference in Red/Blue/Yellow?

Back