• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: Rise of a Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    nice sprites, they really look good in the game especially the dp ones.
    Thanks.

Well speaking of DPP sprites, here's Ambipom:
    Pokémon: Rise of a Legend

Ambipom replace Ludicolo.

I also added 2 Fakémon made by Synyster_Zeikku I got his permission to use them, I came up with the names and made the backsprites:

Metnaock Met (Metal) na (Snake) ock (Rock) It replaces Flygon.

Watagon Wat (Water) agon (Dragon) It replaces Crawdaunt. (I think I messed up on Watagon's back...)

I have all of these Pokémon Icon's inserted, I had to remake their Icons by scratch in IconEd.

Enjoy.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    nice sprites, especially the Water Dragon! :3
    though I kinda don't like it's back sprite... :\
    but still nice. :)
    The metal snake's nice as well.
    though it's name's a bit difficult to (forgot the specific word which means to say it)...
    Why not Metanack or Metanock. :\

as always, best of luck with this hack project~

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    nice sprites, especially the Water Dragon! :3
    though I kinda don't like it's back sprite... :\
    but still nice. :)
    The metal snake's nice as well.
    though it's name's a bit difficult to (forgot the specific word which means to say it)...
    Why not Metanack or Metanock. :\

as always, best of luck with this hack project~
    Hm, good point. I might change it to something easier. I'll take your suggestion.

Yeah, I had trouble with Watagon's Backsprite, I'll probably ask Zeikku if he could do the back for that one.

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Some DPP sprites are floating, and that makes me annoyed.
    Other than the sprites, the hack's cool.
    Yeah, I know that, it's due to the Pokémon I replaced usually were floating or flying and the shadow was under them, and I don't know how to get rid of it. But, for Riolu to me it just looks like it's jumping in the air and Lucario it just looks like Diamond, Pearl, & Platinum were there's a shadow under every Pokémon.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    dude (furatman), When I'm back home later, I'll work on a watagon Backsprite. They look great in game too ^^, remember to take notes of pokemon you've relaced, because evolutions will be effected. other than that im dieing to see some screens of some scripts :)

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    dude (furatman), When I'm back home later, I'll work on a watagon Backsprite. They look great in game too ^^, remember to take notes of pokemon you've relaced, because evolutions will be effected. other than that im dieing to see some screens of some scripts :)

I have been taking notes. Don't worry.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Omfg very nice I wanna play a beta.
    Hehe, thanks, but I'm still editing maps so... A beta won't be available until I feel I've done enough with scripting and mapping. Well for now since I started making Icons for the DPP, I continue with the ones I haven't done yet. The only one that I won't do is Giratina, until a good quality screen is released showing it's Origin Forme Icon.

Whoo, more Fakémon and Icons, plus a new sprite for Rayquaza:

Rayquaza's New Sprite, thanks to Synyster_Zeikku.

Tigeral replaces Altaria. It's name comes from Tiger and Pearl, it has the same Pallete as Palkia. I HATE how it looks like it's floating.

Griper replaces Sharpedo. It's name comes from Grim and Reaper.

More new Icons.

Giratina's new back, I scratched it to look like the one from the recent Platinum video.

Another DPP Pokémon Spiritomb:

Last edited:

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    woahh i love the new sprites of fakemon and dp pokes :D hope the beta comes out coz im crazy waiting to play your hack :D

Years
    this is like the only hack I like so far. everything else is a hack of fire red, and I'm tired of it. can I play your beta when it's done?

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I'm remaking Granite Cave into a brand new one, and what used to be the first floor is the last one and I decided to put an event in the cave:

I made the Lucario Overworld from scratch, but I used it's DP sprite pallete as the pallete.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back