• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Royal Academy - A game focused on double battle

Days
    • Seen Apr 12, 2024
    Pokémon Royal Academy is a fangame made on RPG Maker with Pokemon Essentials that focuses mainly on double battle. The project is still on very early development.

Story

The player will embark on journey to defeat gymleaders of others schools to prove his school is the best.

Features

Pokémon from gen 1 to gen 9.
    New moves with emphasis on double battle.
    New items.
    New region.

capture_1.PNGcapture_2.PNGcapture_3.PNGcapture_4.PNG

Looking for

- Artist / Spriter to design the gymleaders, professor, evil team, etc. Please note there is no fakemons.
    - Storywriter. Since the game is on early phase of development, I am really open to any ideas for the story.
    - Mappers. For now I am mapping myself, but I really think the project could benefit from someone with some experience.
    - Any other role if you are feeling you can help.

Days
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I would like to help in this game. I can make fakemon or write the script. I can also make some teams for the gym leaders and the trainers.

Back