• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    Mehbeh~ I'm still pretty darn early in the development in the game though. So who knows? (By the God of Laziness, I hope I'm not going to use Dive in this game! I hate mapping underwater...maps! >.>)

But Time-san, Dive or no Dive, you still have more mapping to do either way. ;) Don't rule out the possibility yet. :)

Maybe later if more progress is made. But for now, I don't think that 'pink rock thing' is needed since I doubt the players will get lost this early in the game. :P And I don't want to be stuck inside that pink rock thing again! >:/

They could still be in to give vague directions as well as snarky comments about how players need guidance for something so simple. :P
    Instead of being stuck in a rock, why don't you think that you are everywhere, know everything we did (that's why you were able to give directions in the first place) like a *gasp* god. o_O

As much as I love to have Fenny in the game, no, Kalos starters aren't in the game. Maybe I'll add them when I figure out how to properly add new Pokémon without replacing old ones. =/

So chestnut, fire fox and ninja toad might not be in? ;-;

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Hello. I made this account partially so I could say I love your Ruby Destiny series, destinedjagold. I must say, I'm looking quite forward to Broken Timeline, whenever it's done. ^_^

So, well, good luck on the hack. ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have one question:
    This is awesome!
    Oh, that's not a question.....

In Pokemon RoL, after I've done the event in Retazo City (where you chase Xilfer in their base), where would I go?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I have one question:
    This is awesome!
    Oh, that's not a question.....

In Pokemon RoL, after I've done the event in Retazo City (where you chase Xilfer in their base), where would I go?

If you don't have the 7th badge yet, then head to Tabuli Town and get the badge. Afterwards, head back to Retazo City, surf east until you reach Cinnabar Island. Surf south, and use Dive there.

But I may be wrong though... >.>

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Hey, DJG? I was playing LoG, and, umm, I don't believe this is supposed to happen, so...

Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

I didn't save it, though. I'm stupid, not insane.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Ooh looks like fun! Imma try that! And don't worry, there's nothing stupid, dangerous, or insane about taking advantage of a tile effect glitch.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Ooh looks like fun! Imma try that! And don't worry, there's nothing stupid, dangerous, or insane about taking advantage of a tile effect glitch.

Alright, thanks, good to know, U.Flame.

Still wondering what possessed me to try surfing through a wall, though.

Anyhow, it seems to happen with any of the wall tiles under the bridge in that cave (can't remember the name right now, sorry).

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Do I have to play the post-game of RoL?

If you want to, then sure, why not? ^^

Hey, DJG? I was playing LoG, and, umm, I don't believe this is supposed to happen, so...

Spoiler:

I didn't save it, though. I'm stupid, not insane.

Weird bug is weird. Thanks for the report! I'll be fixing those and release a new patch, along with the removal of the annoying Double Team spam in the game. ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2015
    Your games are great, but I have 1 question. There are a lot of 4th gen pokémon in Reign of legends, but their cries are not the official ones (like in the official games). Will you fix this one day? I'm just asking this because you fixed this in Life of Guardians, so will you fix this also in ROL? Anyways this is not a problem or annoying. It's just a question. By the way your hacks are awesome =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2017
    I have a confession to make...I never did finish LoG... :( after reaching a certain part in the game where I was given the decision to pursue the normal, good, or bad ending I couldn't make up my mind resulting in a one year hiatus lol. So in commemoration for the upcoming beta release for Broken Timeline I`ve decided to restart my playthrough for LoG. I`ve never even finished the game and yet I still consider it the best hack I`ve played lol. Now that you`ve updated all of your rom hacks I`ve considered actually going back and playing RoL and RR first before continuing onto LoG since I never played those ones. Would you recommend it? is it ideal for the storyline?

-Renton

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2017
    Man you got so much work for such a huge hack and so many inactive members. I will defiantly be willing to help if you need it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Seeing how I've been stalking watching this thread, I'll just jump in.

I freaked out when I saw the download section. I clicked the text several times and was wondering like an idiot why it wasn't working...

Well at least its being released this month...you are positive its this month, right? RIGHT?!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2016
    A beta of BT? This month? Wohoo ^^
    This means I have to stop studying in the university, fail my public law exam in the university and so on. But I am able to explore a great adventure, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice ^_^

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    A beta of BT? This month? Wohoo ^^
    This means I have to stop studying in the university, fail my public law exam in the university and so on. But I am able to explore a great adventure, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice ^_^

... o.o
    I'll postpone the beta to next year then~

Seeing how I've been stalking watching this thread, I'll just jump in.

I freaked out when I saw the download section. I clicked the text several times and was wondering like an idiot why it wasn't working...

Well at least its being released this month...you are positive its this month, right? RIGHT?!

See my response for Rabauk3 :3

Man you got so much work for such a huge hack and so many inactive members. I will defiantly be willing to help if you need it!

Sure. Just PM me the things that you can do. :3

Darn it, jagold. I thought you released the beta of BT because of this:
    Spoiler:

I didn't saw the date......

...um... April Fools? >.>

I have a confession to make...I never did finish LoG... :( after reaching a certain part in the game where I was given the decision to pursue the normal, good, or bad ending I couldn't make up my mind resulting in a one year hiatus lol. So in commemoration for the upcoming beta release for Broken Timeline I`ve decided to restart my playthrough for LoG. I`ve never even finished the game and yet I still consider it the best hack I`ve played lol. Now that you`ve updated all of your rom hacks I`ve considered actually going back and playing RoL and RR first before continuing onto LoG since I never played those ones. Would you recommend it? is it ideal for the storyline?

-Renton

It's up to you. ^^
    You can pretty much understand what's going on without playing the previous games, I think. =/

Your games are great, but I have 1 question. There are a lot of 4th gen pokémon in Reign of legends, but their cries are not the official ones (like in the official games). Will you fix this one day? I'm just asking this because you fixed this in Life of Guardians, so will you fix this also in ROL? Anyways this is not a problem or annoying. It's just a question. By the way your hacks are awesome =)

I'll fix them when I feel like fixing 'em, and when I fix my computer back home. :P
    I can't really do much with my mom's laptop though. =/

Back